- Follow us on Twitter: @StarkTerriers
- Follow us on Facebook: TerriersBaseballClub
- Good luck to the 12U, 14U, 18U and College teams!
- Follow us on Instagram: StarkCountyTerriers
2016 Stark County Terriers Collegiate Scoreboard
Pandas defeat Collegiate Terriers in Championship Game, 10-0.
July 25, 2016
- Terriers Collegiate lost 10-0 to Pittsburgh Pandas at Pemberton Park on Sunday as Zach Krivda allowed zero hits over four innings.
- Joe Vita got the win in relief for Pittsburgh Pandas. Joe Vita pitched four innings and allowed no runs.
- Tyler Falk, M.P. Buckley and Jonathan Spina helped lead Pittsburgh Pandas. They combined for six hits and five RBIs.
- Kip DeShields was the game's losing pitcher. He allowed six runs in 1 1/3 innings, walked three and struck out none.
- Pittsburgh Pandas never surrendered the lead after the first inning, scoring four runs on two ground outs and an RBI single by David Boehme.
- Pittsburgh Pandas scored two runs in the second inning, and then followed it up with two more in the third. In the second, Pittsburgh Pandas scored on an RBI triple by Spina, plating Joey Lopez.
Terriers Tryout Camp 18U 2016-2017
The Stark County Terriers are entering their 17th season as an elite summer baseball organization!
Tryout dates for Fall 2016 and Summer 2017 18U team:
Saturday, July 30 — 12-2 at Walsh University — Check in at 11:00
Sunday, July 31 — 12-2 at Walsh University — Check in at 11:00
Saturday, August 6 — 12-2 at Canton South HS — Check in at 11:00
Sunday, August 7 — 12-2 at Canton South HS — Check in at 11:00
Hope to see you there and Go Terriers!
Contact Greg Trbovich with any questions (330) 309-7284
*30 Terriers' Seniors over the past four Summers have committed to play baseball at the college level!
Terriers Tryout Camp 16U 2016-2017
Tryout dates for Fall 2016 and Summer 2017 16U team:
Sunday, August 7 — 2-4 at Canton South High School — Check in at 1:30
Sunday, August 14 — 2-4 at Canton South High School — Check in at 1:30
Contact Greg Trbovich with any questions (330) 309-7284
Terriers Tryout Camp 13U 2016-2017
Tryout dates for Fall 2016 and Summer 2017 13U team:
Tuesday, August 2 — 6-8 at Barr Elementary School - Holly Hills #4 — Check in at 5:15 pm
Tuesday, August 9 — 6-8 at Barr Elementary School - Holly Hills #4 — Check in at 5:15 pm
Showcase Game on Saturday, August 13 by invite only. Time to be determined.
We look to play 3 Fall tournaments and play in the SSBL in the Summer.
Contact Ty Broom with any questions (330) 705-3588
Graduation Year 2016 College Commitments
Chris Machamer, The University of Kentucky • Nate Starcher, Taylor University • Luke Kail, Bluffton University • Conner Psaris, Malone University • Austin Finlayson, Cuyahoga Community College • Mitch Balla, Notre Dame College • Ty McKinney, Baldwin Wallace University
Congratulations to Caden Bates — Terriers 12U!
Congratulations goes out to Caden Bates, who was selected to the USSSA All American team from the Great Lakes Region! Well done, Caden!
Caden attended a tryout / showcase in Columbus on May 6th, it was organized by the USSSA, for the USSSA All American Games held at the World Wide of Sports Complex at Disney (Orlando,Fl) the week of Aug 7-13. Http://usssaallamerican.com
There were tryouts / showcases all across the United States from January 3rd until June 17th, each region (Far West, Northwest, Central, Midwest, Northeast, Great Lakes, Atlantic, and Southeast) having at least 3 events to assemble two teams each with rosters of 12 players. Each player in attendance of these events are graded on a pro type 2-8 scale on hitting / fielding / throwing, and also run a 60yd dash. Pitchers are clocked for velocity. Caden's grades can be found here. http://www.usssa.com/baseball/FindPlayerHistory/#/?gdSport=11&PlaID=5070088
The Great Lakes region had its events May 6th in Columbus Ohio, May 27th in Warren Michigan, and June 15th in Chicago Illinois.
Each region picked 4 direct selections from each event, the remaining 12 players being chosen were announced via "Selection Shows" that were aired via YouTube and the USSSA website. Caden was selected on the American League 11u Roster for the Great Lakes Region. One of 24 roster spots covering the 6 state GL Region. (Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio) The Great Lakes selection show can be found here. https://youtu.be/MQgl9sQjUks
2016 Collegiate Terriers!
Game Day Sponsorships Available!
New for 2016 your Company or Business can sponsor Terriers Collegiate home game.
$200.00 for a single game or $300.00 for double header.
All Game Day Sponsors will receive the following:
• Complimentary advertising logo/banner on the Stark County Terriers Baseball Club web site for all of 2016.
• Recognized on the web site as 2016 Sponsor for that Game Day.
• Our public address announcer during the game will recognize your company as a game day sponsor and provide any message you would like to the fans throughout the game.
• Your Company representatives will throw out the first pitch to start the game and photos will be taken and display on the Terriers web site.
• Complimentary Terriers Hat and T-shirt provided.
• All donations are tax deductible. The Stark County Terries Baseball Club is a recognized 501 3 (c) charitable organization.
See our 2016 HOME GAME SCHEDULE, please pick out a date and call the number I have provided. (330-309-7284)
Please make all checks out to:
Terriers Baseball Club
1019 35th St NW
See you at the ball game,
General Manager Terriers Baseball Club
Congratulations to these Terriers!
Congratulations to the following Stark County Terriers 18-U players.
Chris Machamer - Massillon High School
*1st Team All-Ohio Div.1
*Gatorade Ohio Player of the Year
Luke Kail - Sandy Valley High School
*1st Team All-Ohio Div.3
Stark County Terriers — 2016 League Standings
2016 Summer College Statistics
To access the Stark County Terriers latest stats click the link below. Click on the "Stats" drop down menu and drag down to "Terriers."
Stark County Terriers Twitter Feed