Thank you for visiting the Home Page of the Victor Boy's Youth Lacrosse Program. We are a community based program for students attending the Victor Central School District in Kindergarten to 6th Grade. We have programming that spans the entire calendar year, with the Spring and Summer being our primary season.
1) We typically do one or two Fall Tournaments (typically local area)
3) We have optional Winter Training Sessions at the Pinnacle Athletic Campus (which is right in Victor) one night per week, beginning in early January and extending into early April (this program is for participants of our competitive travel teams)
4) We host a variety of Skill & Drills Sessions for players through the calendar year, both indoors and outside (weather permitting)
1) We have both a Rec Season and a Travel Season (this is where we play our tournaments). The Rec Season starts in March/April and is all local, made up of blended teams from a development/experience perspective. During this season we play other local town teams on Saturdays in April and May, with practices on Monday & Wednesday evenings at the school campus. The Rec Season lasts between 7 and 8 weeks (weather permitting). The teams for this league are K-2, 3-4 and 5-6 grades.
2) Our Travel Season begins in Late-May/Early-June and is broken down by graduation year (2024, 2025, 2026 and then some combined at the younger ages). We will host the tryouts for these teams in Late February/Early March (dates TBD). We play 3 tournaments in the Summer (these are competitive tournaments that are spread around the Northeast), plus a competitive league that we host in Victor during the month of June. There are also practice sessions for these teams, as well.
The overall goal for us, as a program, is for the kids to have a ton of fun and to learn the game, the right way.
If you are interested in learning more about our program and the upcoming opportunities to participate, please Sign Up for our Email List by clicking HERE!