Tri-City In-Line Hockey League - Oceanside Hockey
Teams & Rosters
Handouts & Info
Video Tip of the Week
Rules of the Game
Board Member Section
Subscribe to our Newsletter
CLICK (HERE) to Access FALL Season 2019 Registration Form
Players LAST Name:
Players FIRST name:
Date of Birth:
If you recall, how did you find TCIHL?:
I would like to be a FULL-TIME goalie (does not apply to Mites Division)
Mites 8 & Under
Squirts 10 & Under
Peewees 13 & Under
Bantams 17 & Under
Not sure - contact me
APPROPRIATE DIVISION SELECTION.
Placement is based on age, however, there are circumstances that may allow individuals to play up or down a division. Playing out of the age-appropriate division DOES require approval from the league. If a player has been moved up previously at TCIHL they may remain in that higher division.
Please check previous season jersey to help make a determination. Jerseys will also be available to try on during our registration clinics at the rink.
Youth S/M (Smaller mite & squirt players)
Youth L/XL (Taller mite & average squirt players)
Adult S (Larger squirt players & some PW players 115+ lbs.)
Adult M (Mostly PW and Bantam players 135+ lbs.)
Adult L (PW & Bantam players 150+ lbs.)
Adult XL (Larger & taller players & 170+ lbs. and Goalies)
Not Sure (Will decide at one of the registration clinics)
Fathers (guardian) FIRST Name:
Mothers (guardian) FIRST Name:
If you are interested in helping out, please select your areas of interest
Team Asst. Coach
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF AAU SPORTS INSURANCE
The TCIHL has group insurance coverage through AAU Sports for medical expenses. There is a deductible and a specified amount per accident. This group insurance is considered secondary coverage to your family medical insurance. The undersigned hereby acknowledge and represent that I/we understand that any claim for medical service which arises out of an injury must be reported to a TCIHL official within 15 days of the injury. I/we have read the foregoing release and understand it, and sign it voluntarily.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
Upon entering events sanctioned by AAU Sports and/or its sanctioned leagues. I/we agree to abide by the rules of AAU Sports for the sport of inline hockey. I/we understand and appreciate that participation or observation of the sport constitutes a risk to me/us of serious injury, including permanent paralysis or death. I/we voluntarily and knowingly recognize, accept and assume this risk and release AAU Sports, its affiliates, their sponsors, event organizers and officials from any liability therefore.
YOUTH ROLLER HOCKEY RISK/DANGER ACKNOWLEDGMENT & CONSENT AND WAIVER AGREEMENT
As the parent/guardian of (player listed on this form) fully acknowledge that I/we have been informed of the risks and dangers associated with my child's participation in youth roller hockey activities and I/we hereby acknowledge that I/we fully understand the risks and dangers my child may be exposed to while participating in youth roller hockey. I/we further give my/our full consent and approval to my/our child to participate on a team in the TCIHL. I/we do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnity and agree to hold harmless the local team, league, conference and national (if any) roller hockey organizations along with the organizers, sponsors, coaches and other elected or appointed officers and supervisors, participants, employees and persons transporting my/our child to or from any activities, from and against any kind and all claims, costs, liabilities, expenses of judgment including attorney's fees and court costs arising out of my child's participation in TCIHL activities, or illness or injury resulting there from, for any claim arising out of injury to my/our child. Whether the result of negligence or any other causes except for illness or Injury resulting from gross negligence or willful misconduct by any of the above.
RELEASE FOR MEDIA USE
I/we give unrestricted permission for my child’s image to be used in print, video, and digital media. I agree that TCIHL may use these images for a variety of purposes without further notifying me. Examples include photos on the website or posted on the rink bulletin board, brochures, or game videos. I do understand that the child’s last name will not be used in conjunction with any video or digital images.
Please DO NOT post or print any photos of my child
MEDICAL RELEASE AND CONSENT
I/We, the undersigned, parent/legal guardian of (player listed on this form), a minor, do hereby authorize any agent of TRI-CITY IN-LINE HOCKEY LEAGUE (TCIHL) as agent for the undersigned to consent to any X-ray, examination, anesthetic, medical or surgical diagnosis or treatment, and hospital care which is deemed advisable by, and is to be rendered under, the general or special supervision of any physician and surgeon licensed under the provisions of the medical practice act of the medical staff of any accredited hospital, whether such diagnosis or treatment is rendered at the office of said physician or at said hospital.
It Is understood that this authorization is given in advance of any specified diagnosis treatment, or hospital care being required but is given to provide authority and power on the part of our aforesaid agent to give specific consent to any and all such diagnosis, treatment, or hospital care which the aforementioned physician, in the exercise of his best judgment, may deem advisable. This authorization in no way holds the TCIHL, its officers and/or agents responsible for any costs incurred from such medical care.
This authorization shall remain in effect as long as the player named above is an active, playing member of
TCIHL. It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to inform TCIHL of any changes that are required
to this form.
PARENT: With regard to the above named minor; please explain any past or present physical conditions, illnesses and/or allergies, which might affect, or be affected by, participation in TCIHL events:
Parent/Legal Guardian Signature:
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Players will respect their coaches at practices and games. Talking back, inappropriate language and not following directions will not be tolerated. Players will be supportive of their teammates. Negative comments to, or about, other teammates has a detrimental effect on team performance and will not be tolerated. Violence or fighting will result in immediate and permanent dismissal from the league.
1. No swearing or abusive language on the bench, rink, or at any team function.
2. Hitting the glass, stick-slamming, throwing equipment, etc. is unacceptable behavior.
3. Anyone who receives a penalty will skate directly to the box.
4. Never argue with an official’s decision.
5. Fighting will not be tolerated and will result in an appearance before a Discipline Committee.
6. Recognize the value and importance of teamwork and being a team player.
1. I agree that I will maintain at least a 2.0 GPA (C avg.) in school.
2. I will play in any position assigned to me by my coach and will do my best for my team.
3. I will treat my coach, officials, & players with respect at all times and expect the same from them.
4. I will attend every practice & game that is reasonably possible and notify my coach if I cannot attend.
5. I will expect to receive fair and equal amount of playing time unless being disciplined.
6. I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
7. I deserve to have fun during my experience and will alert coaches and/or parents if it stops being fun.
8. I deserve to play in an alcohol, tobacco, and drug free environment and expect adults to respect that wish.
9. I will not deface any property, building, or equipment on the premises. This includes staying out of unauthorized locations within the facility.
I UNDERSTAND THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS CODE OF CONDUCT OR ANY ACTION THAT IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE LEAGUE MAY BE BROUGHT TO THE LEAGUE DIRECTOR FOR ACTION AND
MAY RESULT IN MY SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION FROM ANY OR ALL TCIHL ACTIVITIES.
(1) Encourage your child to play by the rules. Remember, children learn best by example, so applaud the good plays by both teams. The opponents are necessary friends. Without them your child could not participate.
(2) There shall be NO coaching from the sidelines other than by the Coach. Please respect the coach by letting them do their job.
(3) Be kind to your child’s coach. They are volunteers giving of their time to provide a recreational activity for your child. Any concerns with the coach, should be communicated over the phone or in some other private manner, never during a game.
(4) There is to be NO dissent with the referees. Please do not be critical of their efforts. Being a referee is not as easy at it looks, and like all of us they are not perfect and will make mistakes. Your children are watching you and will model your behavior.
(5) Accept the results of each game. Encourage your child to be gracious in both victory and defeat.
(6) You are responsible for your behavior and that of all friends and relatives accompanying you. Coaching from the sidelines, dissent with the referees, the use of profanity, derisive or threatening language directed at anyone will simply not be tolerated.
As the parent or guardian I hereby consent to abide by and ensure that my child will abide by all the rules & policies established by the Tri-City In-Line Hockey League (TCIHL). Additionally, to the best of my ability, attempt to ensure that members of my family, friends and relatives who may be directly or indirectly participating in TCIHL activities will also abide by all the rules, & policies of TCIHL. I understand that I may be asked to leave the premises of a TCIHL activity and/or my child may be suspended or expelled from TCIHL if in the judgment of a TCIHL official my behavior is deemed to be:
(1) Inconsistent with this contract and/or the goals and philosophies of the TCIHL.
(2) Not in the best interest of the children, parents, spectators, etc, who are participating in a TCIHL activity.
(3) Abusive or degrading and/or may cause harm or injury to people around me.
I further agree to the following,
(4) I will NOT criticize, belittle, or question the ability or authority of any official, coach, or volunteer of the TCIHL.
(5) I will in no way criticize, demean, belittle, mock, taunt, or attempt to communicate with any TCIHL referee before, during, or after a game or TCIHL activity. However, I may offer genuine praise and thanks for a referee's performance.
(6) I will control my emotions at games and events. I will not yell at or criticize other players, coaches, parents, or officials.
(7) I will not use foul language.
(8) I will not smoke or use tobacco products or partake of alcoholic beverages prior to or while on the premises of a TCIHL activity.
(9) I will not put pressure on a coach to play my child at a certain position nor play my child more than is required by the "Mandatory Play Rule" (All players must play at least 10 minutes per game unless being disciplined by the coach).
(10) I will not question a referee's judgment or overall officiating ability.
(11) I will support the decision of my child's coach to play my child at any position the coach sees fit.
(12) I will ensure that my child is on time for all games, practices, and team activities,
(13) I will attempt to control any negative behavior of my child as pointed out by any of his/her coach or TCIHL official.
(14) All grievances, problems, questions, etc. to be discussed with a TCIHL official will be carried on outside the presence of children or preferably accomplished off TCIHL premises in a personal meeting or through a telephone conversation.
(15) I will respect a TCIHL official's right NOT to communicate with me "on the spur of the moment" about issues that may be potentially controversial, or under the circumstances, not in the immediate best interest of child participants.
(16) When possible I will volunteer my time and talents to support my child's participation in TCIHL activities.
(17) I understand that all TCIHL games, practices and activities function under a "Recreational Philosophy" stressing sports as FUN, healthy activity to be participated in for enjoyment and not for competitive advantage or personal achievement.
(18) I will support the method and result of team formations within the TCIHL and understand that some teams may be "Stronger" or "weaker" than others and I recognize this circumstance as being common to the "youth sports experience" itself a preparatory subset of the "adult life experience.
COMMENTS & SPECIAL REQUESTS:
I have a special request as noted below.
I have a comment as noted below.
I'm good thank you!
If you have a legitimate carpooling request or practice night conflict BE SURE to let us know in the space below. We will do our best to accommodate (or inform you if we cannot.)
TCIHL will honor the following requests.
1) Siblings in the same division will be placed on the same team (unless we notify you.) In that case they will have the same practice time although on different teams.
2) Siblings on same practice night if they are in different divisions (automatic).
3) Practice night requests with a valid reason (scouts, church, band, District Hockey, or special circumstance.)
4) Carpooling – we will try to accommodate same practice time for those living in other cities upon request.
TCIHL will NOT honor the following requests and they will be REMOVED. Sorry.
1) Friend requests (except for 1st time player to TCIHL)
2) Request for a certain coach
Please DO NOT abuse this policy as it makes it very difficult for the staff to set competitive teams and is unfair to the other participants. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this manner.
I hereby agree that the above information provided is true.
If after submitting the form the payment page does not come up we will invoice you for payment. The information submitted will still reach us. Thank you.
* indicates required fields
$114 - Returning Player from any previous TCIHL season ($15 disount through June only)
$109 - Returning Military Player
$84 - New Player Special
$94 - Third or More Sibling
$59 - Head coaches (Must be Approved)
$30 - Goalie Registration (Full-time)
$49 - Board Member Fee
$39 - Special Adjustment Fee
$0 - Credit from last season
ATTENTION!! AAU insurance due at this time - Required to participate!($14)
I would like to include a $25 tax deductible donation to TCIHL (A receipt will be sent to you)($25)
I would like to include a $50 tax deductible donation to TCIHL (A receipt will be sent to you)($50)
Tri-City In-Line Hockey League - Oceanside Hockey