RULES FOR 2018 SPRING
Team managers are responsible for knowing first the GROUND RULES & SCHEDULING POLICY (see The Co-op on the Main Menu), and then the PLAYING RULES for their specific division (see below in this section).
ALL CO-OP COMPLETE/ALL-IN AND CROSSOVER GAMES ARE PLAYED BY THESE RULES - THERE ARE NO "HOME FIELD" RULES. Managers should print out the appropriate pages for their division and carry these with them to all games, and ask any pertinent questions at the plate conference with the umpire.
We are using the same rules from last year. If any changes are made, they will be listed here.
RULES FOR 2017 FALL
Playing Rules - All Divisions except 8U Machine Pitch - confirmed at the August 16, 2017 Fall meeting.
- 9/5 - removed 8U Machine Pitch references (see below)
NOTE: The bat rules remain the same for the 2017 fall season. We are planning to adopt the USA Baseball Bat Standard for the 2018 Spring season. More details will be provided to participating organizations, and the spring rules will be updated to match.
RULES FOR 2017 SPRING
- April 11, 2017 - added that games may end in ties, in all divisions keeping/reporting score (8U, 10U, 12U, 15U/18U).
- March 30, 2017 - fixed more copy/paste errors.
- March 15, 2017 - fixed copy/paste errors.
- March 14, 2017 - added 5U Tee Ball rules, modified 6U and 8U coach pitch rules (previous ones were from the fall), clarified that pitching innings must be consecutive, added Severna Park's drop-dead stop at 2:15, and clarified the bat rules for 15U and 18U.
RULES FOR 2016 FALL
* Revised 9/21/2016 - 8U division, rule 5 (Pitching).
* Revised 9/8/2016 - Clinic 6U division, rules 3d, 3e, and 4d.
RULES FOR 2016 SPRING
Playing Rules - All Divisions - revised March 15, 2016.