BAWSL is a recreation women's soccer league that was established in 19XX. We are always looking for new teams to join our league! There are two seasons during the year: Spring and Fall. Below are important dates for the seasons.
SPRING: Begins mid February - Team Registration due in January
FALL: Begins late August - Team Registration due in July
Each team must submit a Team Packet to the BAWSL Registrar on or before the registration deadline for each season. Team packets consist of the following:
- Team Registration form - download
- Team Roster form - download
- Player Passes/Waivers - Pick up at BAWSL drop box (email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure there are enough blank passes available)
- All players must fill out a player pass with their Name, Birth date, Team Name, Signature (for waiver), color photo and attach a copy of their ID for age verification purposes.
- Registration Fee
- Single check made payable to "BAWSL" for team fee. Currently $1,200.
Please refer to the BAWSL Registration Guide for a checklist of forms and documents required to join BAWSL for the upcoming season.
The BAWSL Drop Box is located at:
795 Stone Ln,
Palo Alto, CA 94303
If you have any further questions, please contact the BAWSL Registrar at email@example.com.