Brackets are posted!
The end of season tournament will begin following regular season play. Dates and times are subject to change.
1. DBBI will hold an “end of season tournament”, which will be a
*single elimination format in order to determine a champion for
each age division. (*single elimination in the fall)
2. Each team will be ranked (seeded) based on their regular
season standings. Tie breakers in standings will be as follows:
a. Head to Head
b. Runs Allowed
c. Runs Scored
3. Highest seed of each game will be designated home team and
occupy the 3rd base dugout. Exception: The home team for the
Championship game will be the team in the “winner’s bracket”;
the home and visiting team shall be swapped if forced to a 2nd
4. Games will be played until a winner is determined, games may
NOT end in a tie during the tournament play.
5. Championship games time limit is 15 minutes longer than regular season time limits.