If you are interested in being a Team Parent for your child's team,
click on Team Parent Information Form (on the Online Forms tab) and fill out the Team Parent form for Basketball or Cheering and
contact Ms. Deanna Harvey at Deanna.email@example.com.
Thank you for volunteering to participate with East End Youth Basketball's basketball and cheeringtball season. Your position serves as a very critical role for this league. The body of board members can not make this organization run smoothly without your assistance. You serve as our line of communication to the parents of individual teams. We depend heavily upon you relaying pertinent information to the parents to ensure that everyone is informed.
Below is a list of tips that can help you define your role and responsibilities. If at any time you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Communication is key to the successfulness of our league.
PLEASE REMIND YOUR PARENTS THAT THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANY SNACKS, BAGS OF SNACK OR ANY TYPE OF FOOD IN THE GYMS!!!!!!
IF WE SEE ANYONE WITH FOOD WE WILL ASK THEM TO LEAVE THE GYM. SHOULD THIS CONTINUE, WE WILL ENFORCE NO SNACKS!!!!!!
We need your help & the help of the parents so we can continue to have access to these schools.
Once again, we thank you for your patronage and your willingness to work with us.
TEAM PARENT DUTIES
|Team Parent Duties:
- Coordinate snack schedule among players' parents;
- Help coordinate a designee for stats;
- Help coordinate a designee for scorekeeper;
- Help coordinate a designee for clock runner for AWAY games ONLY;
- Assisting the coach with communication of information;
- Maintain contact with uniform distributions;
- Participation in league team parent meetings;
- Assisting league where needed;
- Complete assigned gym coverage. This will consist of a MINIMUM OF ONE HOUR PER GAME SCHEDULE, before/after child's play;
- Shall follow the league rules/Code of Contact. Any ethic of code of conduct violations will result in an IMMEDIATE dismissal or suspension.
Team Parent Code of Conduct:
- I will be mindful and respectful to all board members, parents, players,coaches and attendees;
- I will not display any negativity during practice and games and I will demonstrate a positive attitude at all times;
- I will communicate information to all parents, as needed;
- I will represent the league to the best of my ability.
During gym coverage, Team Parents are asked to stand at an entry door during the game assigned to monitor food, drinks and children. Remember, games may go over, so make sure you are working the correct game. Please also remember to sign in an introduce yourself to the Board Member/AD on duty at the score table so they are aware you are present.
As always, thank you for your assistance....