- 5 player active roster limit. Minimum of 2 players.
- You may only have 4 players on the field at a time.
- You MUST use a center.
- No player is allowed to play for both teams in a game.
- You may sign players to reserve contracts In case your players cannot attend a game.
- 4 10 minute quarters will be played, with a 10 minute half time break.
- The clock will stop after a TD is scored.
- A 2 minute warning will be called at the end of the 2nd and 4th quarters, and the clock will stop.
- Both team get equal possessions in overtime.
- TDs are worth 1 point.
- If the ball breaks the planof the qoal line before the player is tackled, it will be a TD.
- If each team has the same amount of players on the field, the QB may run the ball even when they are not blitzed
- Handoffs are legal.
- A first down can only be achieved when the ball has been moved to or past midfield.
- Laterals and passing are illegal beyond the line of scrimmage.
- 5 Mississippi blitz.
- 1 no Mississippi blitz per 4 downs.
- Same rules apply on designed QB runs and handoffs.
- if the snap hits the ground, you may blitz without counting and it will not count against the blitzing rules.
- A tackle is made only if the defender touches the ball carrier with both hands, NO NOT TACKLE TO THE GROUND.
- No forced fumbling, a forced fumble will be ruled a tackle.
- Safeties will result in the defensive team getting the ball at midfield, No points are awarded.
- After a tackle the ball will be placed on the same yard marker as the barrier when they were tackled.
- The ball will be placed on the 5 yard line after every TD. No Kickoffs.
- A team may punt the ball if it is inside their own 7 yard line.
- In the case a a punt block, the ball remain where it was before the punt play.
- At the half, teams switch end zones.
- Be Honest.
- Offsides/False start, obvious pass interference, illegal blitz, and pass or lateral beyond line of scrimmage will result in a replay of down unless declined.
- Tackling a player to the ground will be considered unnecessary roughness and will result in an automatic first down. If the offense has yet to pass midfield, they will still be able to achieve that first down.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct (taunting/teasing, making fun of, or otherwise being mean to other players) will result in the player sitting out for 1 down. multiple infractions in a game and or season may result in ejection from game and or suspension.