2018 Day Camp Dates & Information
- Open to children in grades 1 - 6 (September 2018)
- Monday - Friday camp, 9 am - 3 pm. (pre-camp care & after-camp care available)
- Session 1: June 25 - July 13 (No Camp on 7/4/18)
- Session 2: July 16 - August 10
-Session One: $233 (3 weeks)
-Session Two: $310.
-Register and pay in full for BOTH sessions at the same time for $493.
-The additional discount for registering for both sessions will only be applied if you register AND pay in full at the same time (same transaction).
- Pre-camp care (7:45 – 9:00 a.m.) is Session One:$59 Session Two:$78.
- After-Camp care (3:00 – 5:30 p.m.) is Session One: $78 Session Two: $103.
- Day campers can sign up for swimming OR diving lessons as part of their camp experience.
- Swim lessons are $51 for session one and $68 for session two. Dive lessons are $51 for session one, and $60 for session two. Swim/Dive lessons take place on Tuesday & Thursday mornings, between 10 am & 12 noon. Campers can choose Swim OR Dive lessons to learn, but not both!!
Financial assistance is available for Princeton Residents. For additional information, please contact the Princeton Rec. Dept. at 609-921-9480 or John Groeger: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Day Camp Lunch Option
Princeton Recreation Department in conjunction with R & K’s Poolside Grill (CP Pool’s concessionaire) will be offering a healthy lunch option for all Princeton Summer Day Campers!
Lunch provided to your child daily for $23/week (5 day/week, weeks 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7), $19/week (4 day week - week 2)
Most food allergies can be accommodated
All orders must be received 4pm on the Friday prior to the week you are purchasing either in the Recreation Department Office - click here for registration form or online at: Online Registration
Orders are for the entire week. You can not order individual days.
For an online menu, please click here