Welcome to the 2019 JAAFSC 7-on-7 Passing League Season
Opening Day: March 23, 2019
Download the 2019 7on7 Passing League Rules here.
Each chapter is required to pay team fees by deadline to participate in passing league.
Early Registration due by 2/28/19 - $350 per team
Final Registration due by 3/9/19 - $375 per team
1. Each chapter shall be allowed to field the minimum or maximum number of players necessary for each team to function throughout the 7 on 7 season.
2. Players playing age will be as of July 31st of the upcoming 2019 season... with exception being Midget Division - as any player who participated in the fall season in 2018 is still eligible for the 2019 7 on 7 season, provided a copy of the 2018 Midget Red Roster is presented for verification.
3. Divisions will be as follows:
a. Jr Micro 7-8 year old
b. Micro 8-10 year old
c. Jr Pee Wee 9-12 year old
d. Pee Wee 10-13 year old
e. Midget 11-14 year old
4. There is no weight limit for each division.
5. Players may be added until the 4th week of the season (4/20/19) is completed. Players can be removed from rosters at any time. Players cannot play on two or more teams, and must be rostered to only one team.
6. Waivers will NOT be issued or granted for players to play outside their chapter boundaries. Such players must return to their home chapter for the 2018 fall season or acquire waivers per Conference rule.
New Rules Added for the 2019 Season
1. No running the ball during overtime.
2. Zero tolerance to fighting.
3. Helmets and mouthpieces required for all athletes, including quarterback position.
1. Practice for teams may begin March 1st of current 2019 year.
2. Deadline to register teams including payment per team is March 9, 2019. If payment and paperwork is not received team will not be scheduled for opening day.
3. Games will begin March 23rd with season ending on May 18th.
Required Paperwork (Only hard copies will be accepted)
Turn-in Dates & Times:
Location - Boost Performance Center, 211 Dupont St. Ste 101, Corona, CA 92879
Saturday, Feb 23 (10:00 am - 2:00 pm)
Saturday, March 9 (10:00 am - 2:00 pm)
1. Game Roster (1 per team)
2. Chapter Team Officials Agreement (1 per team)
3. Player Contract Front (1 per athlete)
4. Player Contract Back (1 per athlete)
5. Master Agreement (1 per athlete) ONLY COMPLETE HIGHLIGHTED SECTIONS -
We are applying for a sponsorship program through a non-profit organization, please have a parent/guardian complete one master agreement per athlete. Only complete the highlighted sections.
6. Copy of Birth Certificate (1 per athlete)
7. Copy of Utility Bill (1 per athlete)
Attention 7v7 teams!!!
Each player is required to wear a protective helmet. Please click on the link below to order your players helmet today. Each helmet has their chapter logo, comes with a free cleat bag and free mouthpiece. Orders need to be placed no later than March 12th to ensure it is shipped in time for first game.