2020 7 on7 Game Day locations posted here.
Welcome to the 2020 JAAFSC 7-on-7 Passing League Season
Opening Day: March 21, 2020
Download the 2020 7on7 Passing League Rules here.
Each chapter is required to pay team fees by deadline to participate in passing league.
Registration due on one of two (2) dates 3/10/2020 or 3/14/2020- $375 per team.
1. Each chapter shall be allowed to field the minimum or maximum number of players necessary for each team to function throughout the 7 on 7 season.
2. Players playing age will be as of July 31st of the upcoming 2020 season... with exception being Midget Division - as any player who participated in the fall season in 2019 is still eligible for the 2020 7 on 7 season, provided a copy of the 2019 Midget Red Roster is presented for verification.
3. Divisions will be as follows:
a. Jr Micro 7-8 year old
b. Micro 8-10 year old
c. Jr Pee Wee 9-12 year old
d. Pee Wee 10-13 year old
e. Midget 11-14 year old
4. There is no weight limit for each division.
5. Players may be added until the 4th week of the season (4/18/20) is completed. Players can be removed from rosters at any time. Players cannot play on two or more teams, and must be rostered to only one team.
6. Waivers will NOT be issued or granted for players to play outside their chapter boundaries. Such players must return to their home chapter for the 2019 fall season or acquire waivers per Conference rule.
7. Each coach is responsible for knowing the Rules.
8. Helmets and mouthpieces required for all athletes, including quarterback position.
1. Practice for teams may begin March 1st of current year.
2. Registration dates including payment per team are March 10th and March 17th (final). If payment and paperwork is not received team by the 14th of March, your team will not be scheduled for opening day on March 21st.
3. Games will begin March 21st with season ending on May 16th.
Required Paperwork (Only hard copies will be accepted)
1. Game Roster (1 per team)
2. Chapter Team Officials Agreement (1 per team)
3. Player Contract Front (1 per athlete)
4. Player Contract Back (1 per athlete)
5. Copy of Birth Certificate (1 per athlete)
Note: Utility Bill is not required, beginning this season.
Attention 7v7 teams!!!
Each player is required to wear a protective helmet. Please click on the link below to order your players helmet today. Each helmet has their chapter logo, comes with a free cleat bag and free mouthpiece. Orders need to be placed no later than March 12th to ensure it is shipped in time for first game.