Greetings Talleyville Softball Families,
As we start focusing on the upcoming 2018 softball season, I wanted to take a few minutes to say welcome to all new families and welcome back to our current families. We are excited for the upcoming season and have already started planning. If you are interested in volunteering please reach out to myself and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. This league is ran by VOLUNTEERS only. We are always looking for good help.
Please visit the site often, as we are updating it regularly to keep everything current.
If you want to hear what is happening in the league you are welcome to come to our League Meetings held the first Thursday of every month at 7 pm @ Del Vets off of Naamans Rd.
2018 Season will run 4/18/18 - 6/19/18 (rain date 6/20 & 6/21).
We are working hard to make sure we maintain our good relationship with the surrounding community. Make sure you respect the following rules when driving to the Old Mill Complex.
• PLEASE do not park on the street for any games and/or practices unless necessary. Treat the surrounding neighborhood as if it were your own. Opening Day and All-Stars will make parking challenging, but we will have people on hand to help you fit into the property. You can help by carpooling to the events.
• PLEASE fill up the parking lot first. If you are forced to park in the grass, please park perpendicular to the street, in the grass.
• PLEASE do not speed through the neighborhood on your way to practices and/or games. No injury is worth a couple of minutes saved in the car. Obey all traffic laws at all times.
• PLEASE be careful on the curve from Old Mill Lane to Timber Lane.
• PLEASE pick up all of your trash and throw it away in the receptacles provided. On your way through the facility, pick up any trash you see laying around. We do not want trash to be blowing around the fields and into neighbor’s yards. If you see anyone not obeying these requests or being disrespectful, feel free to report them by sending an email to email@example.com .
Please report any signs of landscapers dumping in our fields. Do not approach these people. However, please obtain any information you can. i.e. pictures, license plates, etc.
Thank you all for being a part of such a successful softball organization. We appreciate everything you do. Remember we are all volunteers, pick up trash, help your coaches, we are here for the girls!
President of Talleyville Girls Softball League