PBSSA- CODE OF CONDUCT
The objective of this code is to promote and ensure an
enjoyable and favorable environment for ALL players.
Additionally, this code is to encourage “a high standard of practice”
by all players in their dealings and communication with other league members.
The following activities are unacceptable and can lead to suspension or expulsion:
• Any communications intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or
cause embarrassment to a fellow player, coach or umpire.
• Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive.
• Any excessive use of language that is vulgar, obscene or profane.
• Threats or actions of physical harm by a player toward another player, manager, coach or umpire.
• Conduct or behavior on or off the field that is considered detrimental or injurious to our league
• Leaving a game without Manager’s knowledge.
Corrective action resulting from “Code of Conduct” violations may extend into
subsequent League sessions or even result in permanent expulsion.