Registration for Fall 2018 is now available!
- Designed for children 4 and younger
- Precursor to tee ball and introduces kids to the game of softball.
6U - Six and under
- Outs are recorded and score is kept.
- Will now use an 11" safety ball
- No strikeouts. If the player cannot hit the coach pitches, she will hit off the tee.
8U - Eight and under
- Pending coaching availability, the 8U league will be split into 8UC (Developmental - Coach Pitch) and 8UK (Advanced - Kid Pitch)
Catcher's gear will be required (Provided by SGSA for each team), and face masks are recommended on defense.
- 8UK - Modified kid/coach pitch for two innings. Open bases until ball is back to pitcher.
- 8UC - Coach pitch only. No balls and strikes. Limited base running.
- No stealing
- No friend requests for players on "K" teams.
10U - Ten and under
- Pending coaching availability, the 10U league will be split into 10UC (Developmental - Coach Pitch) and 10UK (Advanced - Kid Pitch).
- 10UC - Modified kid/coach pitch. Coaches come in to finish the at bat once 4 balls are reached and hitter will keep strike count, no walks. Same rules as previous seasons. Drop 3rd strike rule is NOT in effect.
- 10UK will be kid-only pitch (no coach pitch). Walks, open bases, including stealing home. Drop 3rd strike rule is NOT in effect. No friend requests for players on "K" teams.
12U - Twelve and under (Registration currently full - wait list is available)
- Standard VTD rules apply.
15U - Fifteen and under (Registration currently full - wait list is available)
- Standard VTD rules apply.
*Early Bird discount - Save $5 if registered before 6/18/2018
**No portion of your registration fee is refundable after coach look
Fees cover the following items
- Uniform - Jersey and pants/shorts
- 10 game season
- BlastBall & 6U - Participation trophies
- 8U, 10U, & 12U - End of season tournament
- Trophies awarded for 1st & 2nd place only
Even though there will be two divisions for 8U & 10U, there is only one 8U & 10U listed. Players will be put in the instructional "C" or advanced "K" league based on their skill level as determined during coach look.
Below are the important dates, but please note some are still tentative until agreed upon by the Mid-Cities Interlock Committee:
|Early registration ends:||06/18/2018|
|Regular registration ends:||08/10/2018|
Coach look @ Bob Jones
TBD - 9:00am - Noon
TBD - 12:30pm - 2:30pm
|Draft for 8U and older:||08/12/2018|
|Late registration ends:||08/17/2018|
|Season opens (TENTATIVE):||09/08/2018|
|Final regular season game (TENTATIVE):||10/20/2018|
|Rec tournament (TENTATIVE):||10/27/2018|
*Each age group has limited availability
**Division registration may close prior to these dates. Please don't hesitate and register today!
For questions about age group eligibility, please refer to the matrix below.