ARIZONA FUTURE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE 2012
April 6 -7 (Friday – Saturday) 5th Annual Spring Showcase Phoenix, AZ
* This event is designed to provide all players an opportunity to demonstrate their competitive skills to the Division II, III, NAIA, and Junior College coaches and media confirmed to attend; Etop Udo Ema of Fullctpress.net/Hot100hoops.com, Jeff Meadows of Hoopsreport.com, Ralph Johnson of Collegehoops.net, Fivestarbasketball.com, Pointguardu.com, Jose Morales of Juniorhoops.com, Paul Dean of Westcoasthoopsreport.com & Coast2Coastrecruiting.net.
* Play against top level competition from Arizona, Nevada and California.
* Our goal is to provide each and every player an opportunity to showcase his game in front of some of the top national/regional scouts expected to be in attendance.
*The Phoenix Spring Showcase will create an opportunity for you to start your recruiting process if you choose to play after high school and attend college.
•Top player’s evaluation will be on a database and ranked after the Phoenix Spring Showcase and forwarded to over 300 Division I, II, III, NAIA, JUCO and Prep school coaches across the country.
•Entry Fee is $495 for 4 games.
•Schedule will allow all teams to finish Saturday night to spend Easter Sunday with their families.
(April 20-22, 2012) - Open to boys' 9U-17U and girls' 14U-Varsity teams. This will be the first "live" weekend of the Spring for D1 college coaches. We expect a great turnout. Bring all of your program's teams to Las Vegas for a weekend of strong competition and quality organization! www.bigfoothoops.com
May 11 -13 (Friday-Sunday) Elite 8 in the Desert Phoenix, AZ
May 26-28 (Saturday-Monday) Compton Magic Memorial Day Festival Los Angeles, CA
* 4 game guarantee
* Multilple team discount $425
* 12U-14U is $325 entry fee
* 17 Elite Division, 17U Open Division, 15/16U Combo Division, 14U Division, 13U Division, 12U Division
* Please reserve your spot fast as we expect to have the Elite Division sold out quickly (last year's event
was sold out 2 months ahead of time and we had full schedule out a month before the event).....
June High School Team/Individual Events/Workouts TBA
July 18-22 Cream of the Crop Tournament Los Angeles, CA
July 25-29 Las Vegas Classic (July 25-29, 2012) -
Las Vegas will be jumping to end the live recruiting season! This blockbuster event is open to boys' 9U-17U
and girls' 11U-Varsity teams. Come to Las Vegas to finish the season with a first-class event. This too will sell out.
July 26-29 Las Vegas Fab 48 @ Las Vegas NV
The 3rd annual Las Vegas Fab 48 event will be held on July 26-29, 2012 and headquartered again at Bishop Gorman HS (Las Vegas NV). The event's elite "invitational" division will again consist of 48 national-caliber squads with all games for all 48 top teams at just ONE gym site (Bishop Gorman's 3 court facility). www.lasvegasfab48.com www.fullctpress.net