Use a PayPal account to accept payments via any major credit card, echeck or another PayPal account.
Paypal Fees + 1%
PayPal Business Account features
Low Cost – No setup, monthly fees, cancellation or gateway fees, and no minimum payments.
Quick Setup – Sign up and get started in minutes. No extra software or hardware needed
Flexible – Payments are accepted using all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover)
Paypal Accounts Not Required – Your registrants do NOT need a Paypal Account
Secure – As an industry leader in fraud prevention and risk management, PayPal has 60%-70% lower fraud loss rates than other merchant accounts
Available On All LeagueLineup Sites – You can add payment processing to ANY LeagueLineup web site. Use it on our FREE sites or our upgraded sites (LeagueLineup Pro or LeagueLineup Elite).
Your total fees will be either 3.2% or 3.9% plus $0.30 per transaction and include the following fees:
Paypal Processing Fees – 2.2% plus $0.30 for 501c3 non-profits or 2.9% for all others.
- In order to transfer funds in excess of $500 per day from your Paypal account to your bank account you will need to get “Verified” by Paypal. Paypal will require a bank account number and Social Security number or Credit Card number to set this up. Note: It may take Paypal 48 to 72 hours to review your account, and during that time, Paypal may disable payment processing for your account until it is approved.
- While LeagueLineup.com provides the ability to link your Paypal account to your forms, LeagueLineup.com does not make any warranties or guarantees, implied or written, regarding Paypal services or fees required by Paypal.
- Discounted pricing for non-profits will not apply to your account until you have received an email confirmation from PayPal verifying your non-profit status.
- Paypal is fully integrated into your Online Forms and Registration System so there is no need to use Paypal Buttons.
To Get Started
- Click here to create a PayPal account.
- Click on Get Started button on Paypal site
- Follow instructions on Paypal site to complete your account setup
- Once you have your Paypal account established, request Payment Processing be enabled on your LeagueLineup site. Complete the form on the Registration >> Payment Processing admin page to make this request.
- LeagueLineup will enable integrated Paypal payment processing with your Online Forms