Kingwood Soccer Socks for Sale
Socks are available for purchase.
Please contact Erica Fisher to order 908-763-6698.
Welcome to the 2018 Fall Season!
The Kingwood Recreational Soccer League is a volunteer run organization
and is dedicated to providing a safe environment that fosters the development
of soccer skills, healthy competition and good sportsmanship.
- Youth soccer Fall season runs from the second week of September to mid-November.
- Practices are held during the week/weekends 1-2 times per week (dependent on level and coach schedule).
- All games are scheduled on Sundays during 1pm-4pm. Check with your coach for team schedule.
Our program is divided by grade/age and are co-ed. We offer the following:
- Mini-Micro - Age 3 1/2, 4 Pre-Kindergarten Children | Saturday Morning Practice
- Micro - Kindergarten | Saturday Morning Practice
- U8 Birth Year = 2011/2012 - First and Second Grade (K1/K2) | Saturday Morning Practice
- U10 Birth Year = 2009/2010 - Third and Fourth Grade (K1/K2)
- U12 Birth Year = 2007/2008 - Fifth and Sixth Grade
- U14 Birth Year = 2005/2006 - Seventh and Eighth Grade (No Team Spring 2017)
- U18 Birth Year = 2000 - 2004 - High School
Youth soccer is for the players.
All parents associated with the Kingwood Recreational Soccer League are
invited to share in the pleasure of watching their children participate in
the world’s most popular sport, so long as their behavior does not distract
the players and officials from the free flow of play which is the trademark
of the sport. KRLS prides itself on having respectful and engaged
families, and we ask that parents and guardians continue to adhere to
All KRSL home games are played at Kingwood Township Park.
In case of inclement weather, please call to determine if the
park is open (908)996-0448.