- Support Auburn Elite and donate today! Contact us at email@example.com!
- 2018 Winter Clinic Registration Begins in September!
- 2019 INDOOR TRACK & FIELD Registration begins in September!
Welcome to the home of the
Auburn Elite Track Club
Welcome to Auburn Elite Track Club!
Welcome to Auburn Elite Track Club! We have completed our fourth year of training athletes from all communities in the area to participate in various local, state, and national U.S.A. Track and Field (USATF) Junior Olympic competitions! We welcome first-time athletes to seasoned track and field youth competitors from ages 6 to 18. We specialize in coaching athletes who are interested in sprinting and mid-distance running.
All athletes are trained under Head Coach Kevin Jackson, a Level II certified USATF coach, who has over 20 years of experience coaching youth athletes in Honolulu, Kent, Tukwila, and Seattle. In 2017, Coach Jackson was named the Head Track and Field Coach for the 4A division Kennedy Catholic High School in Burien, WA. Coach Jackson has also previously served as Head Coach for the Northwest School High School track and field program, the Zion Preparatory AcademyTrack and Field elementary and middle school programs, and has coached athletes in both the CYO League and the USATF Junior Olympic circuits. Coach Jackson also Chairs the Pacific Northwest Track & Field (PNTF) Coaches Committee for Region 13.
- Coach Jackson was nominated as the PNTF Youth Contributor of the Year Award for all of his work and contributions to youth track and field over the last year!
- Auburn Elite athletes qualify for the 2017 USATF Junior Olympic National Championships in Lawrence, KS.
2016 & 2017
- 100% of all senior athletes were recruited and signed National Letters of Intent with NCAA Division I and II colleges including Portland State University, Western Washington University, and Seattle Pacific University.
- Auburn Elite athletes qualify for the 2017 USATF Junior Olympic National Championships in Sacramento, CA.
- Auburn Elite athletes qualify for the 2015 USATF Junior Olympic National Championships in Jacksonville, FL in multiple evnets including the 200m, 400m sprints and triple jump!
- Four Auburn Elite athletes qualfied and advanced to the Junior Olympic National Championships in Houston, TX in multiple events including the 100m, 200m, 400m sprints, and the triple jump! See our news article! http://www.auburn-reporter.com/sports/269865411.html?mobile=true. One athlete also qualified in three events for the Hershey Track and Field Games State Championships held in Vancouver, WA.
- Coached athletes who qualified and competed in the 2012 USATF Junior Olympic National competition in Baltimore, Maryland at Morgan State University. This includes two athletes who were named 2012 All-American athletes (athletes who placed in the top 8 in the nation).
Through all of his coaching experiences, Coach Jackson saw a need in the community for coaching to develop the complete athlete. He wanted provide athletes with an elite athletic coaching experience, but personalize the coaching, tailored to each athlete's strengths and interests. In order to fulfill that need, Coach Jackson started the Auburn Elite Track Club in 2013. Auburn Elite Track Club provides positive, supportive coaching to athletes who want to participate for fun, as well as intense, goal-focused coaching for elite athletes. Each and every athlete will gain the skills needed to improve their performance, and focus on reaching the maximum of each athlete's potential.
The coaching and time that Coach Jackson and his staff give are provided on a 100% volunteer basis. Coach Jackson believes that participating in track and field, or in any sport, is about more than just winning. Athletes of all levels, through guidance and mentoring, learn life-long lessons about themselves, people, and health and nutrition. We truly believe that we can make a positive impact on the community through the young athletes who are in the Auburn Elite Track Club.
We started s a small team and will continue to remain a select size in order to provide a positive and smooth experience as possible for our athletes. Participation on the team requires fees from athletes, and we will provide athletes with an estimate of costs for the upcoming seasons.
More information will be posted as we get nearer to the season which will officially kick-off in April 2018. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible to all inquiries.
Thank you for your interest and support in the Auburn Elite Track Club (AETC)!
Our Mission is to assist and guide youth athletes, ages 6 to 18, in their efforts to sharpen and grow their talents in the sport of track and field. Through our guidance and mentoring, youth athletes will learn life long lessons about an individual sport with a team concept. Athletes will learn good sportsmanship, team building, goal setting, accountibility, patience, confidence and self discipline.
We accept athletes from beginners to seasoned veterans who are interested in improving their abilities on the track or in the field through our competitive track club. We aim to make a positive impact on the community through track and field.
Elite athletes approach training with the purpose of getting prepared and have patience to not let setbacks stop them from striding to their goal. They overcome all oppositions and reign Elite.
Contact Auburn Elite Track Club!