- Official Website of the 2019 Bonnie Invitational 10U Spring Kickoff Tournament!
- Please Check Back Daily For Updated Schedules and Standings!
- ** Send us your team photos so we can post them up on our website! **
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME RESULT:
SFX Huskies-10U: 9, Brooklyn Bandits-9U: 7
IN ADDITION TO TROPHIES, TOURNAMENT CHAMPION WILL EARN A FREE BID TO THE
2020 BONNIE INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT (if there is one)!
PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED SOON!
Fields & Teams Registered
We will be using Farragut Field (557 E 31st St, Brooklyn, NY 11210) & the Gil Hodges Baseball Complex (2815 Shell Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11223) for our tournament games.
Please note that Farragut Field is a turf field. In addition, the Gil Hodges Baseball Complex has dirt fields.
KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES!!
The following are the teams that have registered or have expressed interest in participating in the 2019 Bonnie Invitational 11U Spring Kickoff Tournament: (Teams highlighted in RED have paid)
1. Brooklyn Bonnie Seals-11U
2. SFX Huskies-11U
3. SFX Huskies-12U (?)
4. YSL Warriors-12U (?)
5. Bronx Raiders (?)
6. NY Giants (?)
Teams that have been invited to our 2020 tournament and still waiting on their response: Rebels Nation-11U, Rebels Nation-12U, Brooklyn Falcons-11U, Brooklyn Falcons-12U, DreamChasers Baseball Academy-11U, Brooklyn Cougars-11U, Brooklyn Cougars-12U, YSL Warriors-12U, SFX Huskies-12U, NY Raiders-11U, Throggs Neck Baseball-11U, Forest Hills Bombers-12U, Bronx Warriors, Bronx Blue Devils, LI Dodgers Nation, NY Angels.
(More teams to be invited!)
2020 King of the Diamond Tournament: Important Documents to Fill Out!
Coaches: Please fill out the following forms if you are 100% sure that your team will be participating in the 2020 Bonnie Invitational 10U King of the Diamond Tournament. This means that you are committing to playing April 3-5, 2020 for the tournament!
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking on the link below:
2. Make payment using one of the two methods below:
- either make check to:
Bonnie Youth Club
2190 Brigham Street, Apt. 2C
Brooklyn, NY 11229
- Go to www.bonnieyouth.org/donate and click on "Please donate today-Click here to donate" to make the $600 payment via PayPal.
$300 deposit is required by March 15th, 2020!
3. Fill out roster form by clicking on the following link:
and download the form. You can either type in your roster or hand write it. Roster forms must be emailed to Alberto Ariza via email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1st, 2020.
4. Make sure that the head coach has physical copies of birth certificates to present to the tournament director prior to the team's first game.
5. Make sure your team has insurance & you must list the Bonnie Youth Club as an Additional Insured.
Bonnie Youth Club
1221 Church Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11218
6. YOUR TEAM IS ALL SET. LET'S PLAY BALL!
Important Tournament Information
Here are some important noteworthy things to be aware of:
1. The tournament schedule will be released and posted on the website the Sunday prior to the event.
2. This a METAL bat tournament (BPF 1.15 and USA Bats ONLY), but players may use wood bats if they wish. We will be playing the rules that are incorporated in Parade Ground League (PGL) games, with the exception of the bats.
3. There will be a concession stand selling food and beverages.
4. Music will be played during warm-ups before, during and after each game.
5. First place and second place teams will both receive trophies at the conclusion of the championship game.
6. Registration Cost and Payment: The price of the tournament is $600 per team. Registration is on a first come first served basis. When you call us, if spots are filled you will be added to the waiting pool at no cost and will be informed if a spot becomes available. $300 deposit is due on 3/15/2020 and $300 remaining balance is due on 4/1/2020. The $300 deposit will secure your spot in the tournament. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
7. How to Register: By emailing us the information below, you are committing your team to the tournament and agree to pay the $600 fee on the dates above. If we do not receive payment on either date, you will be excluded from the tournament and will not receive a refund on any payment submitted. In order to register, please click the email below: email@example.com.
In the email please include:
- Team name
- # of players
- Head coach name, phone number, and best email to be reached
- Proof of insurance
8. Rosters are due on 4/1/20 via email or in person. Rosters must include player name, date of birth, and jersey number. Players will be required to check-in on 4/3/20 or 4/4/19, the first day of your first game. Age cutoff date is May 1st. Players can't turn 12 years old before that date.
|Gil Hodges Complex - Field 1|
|Gil Hodges Complex - Field 2|