- Official Website of the 2019 Bonnie Invitational 10U Spring Kickoff Tournament!
- Please Check Back Daily For Updated Schedules and Standings!
- ** Send us your team photos so we can post them up on our website! **
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME RESULT:
SFX Huskies-10U: 9, Brooklyn Bandits-9U: 7
IN ADDITION TO TROPHIES, TOURNAMENT CHAMPION WILL EARN A FREE BID TO THE
2020 BONNIE INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT (if there is one)!
PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED SOON!
On Saturday, the home team will be determined based on a coin flip. Each team will play 2 games on Saturday and will ALL qualify for the playoffs. Saturday games MAY end in a TIE.
On Sunday, home teams will be determined by seedings and it will be single elimination. The top 2 seeds will receive a BYE to the semifinal round while the remaining 4 teams will play in the quarterfinal round for the chance to advance to the semifinal round. Sunday games MUST have a winner!
** Teams playing at Gil Hodges may use Field 2 to warm-up prior to their next game, if available! **
|POOL A||POOL B|
|Brooklyn Bandits-9U||Bonnie Braves-10U|
|Brooklyn Cougars-10U||NY Raiders-10U|
|SFX Huskies-9U||SFX Huskies-10U|
Fields & Teams Registered
We will be using Farragut Field (557 E 31st St, Brooklyn, NY 11210) & the Gil Hodges Baseball Complex (2815 Shell Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11223) for our tournament games.
Please note that Farragut Field is a turf field. In addition, the Gil Hodges Baseball Complex has dirt fields.
IF GIL HODGES IS RAINED OUT, we will use PO Reinaldo Salgado Field in Bushwick (TURF FIELD) for teams in POOL A or maybe Dean Street Field in Prospect Heights (TURF FIELD) or the Dust Bowl in Bay Ridge (TURF FIELD).
KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR UPDATES!!
The following are the teams that have registered or have expressed interest in participating in the 2019 Bonnie Invitational 10U Spring Kickoff Tournament: (Teams highlighted in RED have paid)
1. Brooklyn Bonnie Braves-10U
2. Brooklyn Cougars-10U
3. New York Raiders-10U (Deposit has been submitted, has secured tournament slot)
4. Brooklyn Bandits-9U
5. SFX Huskies-10U
6. SFX Huskies-9U
Teams that have been invited and still waiting on their response: Richmond County Baseball, NY Prospects, NY Gothams, Youth Service League, Latin Souls, Brooklyn Bandits, Astoria Storm, NYCYSO Rays, BBA, Forest Hills Bombers, The Cage Warriors, Bergen Beach Youth Organization, Grand Slam Baseball, Throgs Neck Little League, Bronx Bombers, Pacoy Dragons, NY Bluebirds, NY Bulldogs, Bronxchester Little League, Camelot Knights, Cadets Baseball Academy, NY Empire
(More teams to be invited!)
2019 Spring Kickoff Tournament: Important Documents to Fill Out!
Coaches: Please fill out the following forms if you are 100% sure that your team will be participating in the 2019 Bonnie Invitational 10U Spring Kickoff Tournament. This means that you are committing to playing April 5-7th, 2019 for the tournament!
1. Fill out the registration form by clicking on the link below:
2. Make payment using one of the two methods below:
- either make check to:
Bonnie Youth Club
2190 Brigham Street, Apt. 2C
Brooklyn, NY 11229
- Go to www.bonnieyouth.org/donate and click on "Please donate today-Click here to donate" to make the $600 payment via PayPal.
$300 deposit is required by February 1st, 2019!
3. Fill out roster form by clicking on the following link:
and download the form. You can either type in your roster or hand write it. Roster forms must be emailed to Alberto Ariza via email email@example.com by April 1st, 2019.
4. Make sure that the head coach has physical copies of birth certificates to present to the tournament director prior to the team's first game.
5. Make sure your team has insurance & you must list the Bonnie Youth Club as an Additional Insured.
Bonnie Youth Club
1221 Church Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11218
6. YOUR TEAM IS ALL SET. LET'S PLAY BALL!
Important Tournament Information
Here are some important noteworthy things to be aware of:
1. The tournament schedule will be released and posted on the website the Sunday prior to the event.
2. This a METAL bat tournament (BPF 1.15 and USA Bats ONLY), but players may use wood bats if they wish. We will be playing the rules that are incorporated in Parade Ground League (PGL) games, with the exception of the bats.
3. There will be a concession stand selling food and beverages.
4. Music will be played during warm-ups before, during and after each game.
5. First place and second place teams will both receive trophies at the conclusion of the championship game.
6. Registration Cost and Payment: The price of the tournament is $600 per team. Registration is on a first come first served basis. When you call us, if spots are filled you will be added to the waiting pool at no cost and will be informed if a spot becomes available. $300 deposit is due on 2/1/2019 and $300 remaining balance is due on 4/1/2019. The $300 deposit will secure your spot in the tournament. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
7. How to Register: By emailing us the information below, you are committing your team to the tournament and agree to pay the $600 fee on the dates above. If we do not receive payment on either date, you will be excluded from the tournament and will not receive a refund on any payment submitted. In order to register, please click the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email please include:
- Team name
- # of players
- Head coach name, phone number, and best email to be reached
- Proof of insurance
8. Rosters are due on 4/1/19 via email or in person. Rosters must include player name, date of birth, and jersey number. Players will be required to check-in on 4/5/19 or 4/6/19, the first day of your first game. Age cutoff date is May 1st. Players can't turn 11 years old before that date.
|Gil Hodges Complex - Field 1|
|Gil Hodges Complex - Field 2|
|Fields & Teams Registered|
|2019 Spring Kickoff Tournament: Important Documents to Fill Out!|
|Important Tournament Information|
|Visit our Fan Shop|