- Cardinal Hoops would like to thank our local sponsors...
- Mason Companies, Northwestern Bank, Lumberjack Tools
- Alger Electric, TTM Technologies Inc., Nyhus Enterprises
- CF Optimist Club, Fill Inn Station, Kiwanis Club
Welcome to the home of Chippewa Falls Cardinal Hoops
Cardinal Hoops’ Mission is to promote excellence in the sport of basketball through quality instruction for boys in grades 3-8 enrolled in the Chippewa Falls Public School District. With direction from the Board of Directors, the Chi Hi boys’ basketball coaching staff, coaches, and parents, this organization’s efforts will be focused on instilling young men with a passionate commitment to basketball, developed through teamwork, sportsmanship, leadership, and physical and mental basketball skill development.
All of the following must be completed or read as part of registration:
- Registration (Must be completed to participate. Includes online payment.)
- GNBL Waiver and Concussion Form (Must be completed online.)
- Parent/Athlete Concussion Information (Read only.)
- Player, Parent, and Coach's Contract (Print and sign! Turn into coach first week of practice.)
- Player's Uniform Agreement (Players/parents must read.)
Must complete the background check included here.
Tryouts (5th - 8th grade)
- Christ Lutheran's Church gym (Door # 3)
- 467 E. Colome St (close to Halmstad Elementary)
- Group 1: 7 to 8 PM
- Group 2: 8 to 9 PM
- Emails will be sent out to which group and time you will be trying out.
- Arrive 15 minutes early at Door # 3
- Bring a water bottle
- Practice jerseys will be handed out 15 minutes early from your start time
- Bring your old jerseys (Game and Practice) if you still have them
5th Grade: Thursday, September 24th
8th Grade: Monday, September 28th
6th Grade: Thursday, October 1st
7th Grade: Monday, October 5th
May 29th through September 7th.
Players who accomplish the goal will be recognized at halftime of the Chi Hi varsity boy's basketball game on Tuesday, December 1st.
Click on the 10,000 Shots Made Challenge link above to get info!
See our demonstration video on our Facebook page: facebook.com/CardinalHoops which is also on the right side of this page.
Leaderboard at the bottom of page will be update every two weeks!
- Cardinal Hoop's parents - email your player's name, grade, and total shots made to email@example.com
Shooting and Coach's Clinic
Date and time to be determined
Chippewa Falls Middle School
Shooting Clinic available to all Hoops players
Coach's Clinic available to all Hoops coaches
Cardinal Hoops Night
Date to be determined
Chippewa Falls High School
Players should wear their Shooting Shirts and Coaches should wear Coaching Shirt
10,000 Shots Made Summer Challenge Leaderboard (Updated 9/8/20)
1. Collin Nichols (8th Grade) 25,025
2. Brant Malaney (8th Grade) 25,000
3. Connor Kolinski (7th Grade) 20,001
4. Grant Von Haden (7th Grade) 11,000
5. Luke Thompson (6th Grade) 10,850
6. Brady Smith (7th Grade) 10,220
7. Gavin Thompson (7th Grade) 10,200
8. Isaiah DesJarlais (8th Grade) 10,130
9. Jacob Torkelson (6th Grade) 10,064
10. Kevin Torkelson (6th Grade) 10,063
11. Dean Hanson (8th Grade) 10,000
11. Owen Hediger (7th Grade) 10,000
11. Owen Munson (6th Grade) 10,000
11. Carson Ramis (5th Grade) 10,000
15. Hayden Kidd (7th Grade) 5,000
16. Calvin Hanson (3rd Grade) 4,200
17. Logan Hooper (5th Grade) 2,168
|Cardinal Hoops 2020-2021 Basketball Season Registration|