- Home of Wolfpack Soccer - A Tradition of Excellence
- 2019/2020 Banquet is Friday, March 6th
Welcome to CHS Boys Soccer
March 6, 2020: Team Banquet (Invite under Forms, RSVP by Feb. 27th)
WELCOME TO CHS BOYS SOCCER!
Congratulations and a big welcome to our newest players and families, as well as returners! You all contribute to the tradition of excellence that is the CHS Boys Soccer Program. We look forward to another successful season of WolfPack Soccer!
After making the team, each player will need the following:
- 2 practice shirts (black & maroon), black shorts, and black socks available for purchase at Meet the Coaches Night (MTCN) on December 3, 2019 along with additional optional gear
- Baby/toddler or current active photo of your player for the end of season banquet video
- Signed uniform release form
Each family will help raise money to support the program (CUSD does not fund this program, CHS Boys Soccer Boosters do!)
- Suggested $250 per player donation
- Snack Bar donation collected at MTCN
- *Frosh/Soph arrive at 6pm with snack bar donation: 24‐36 chocolate or non‐ chocolate candy or 24 – 30 bag of chips.
- *JV arrive at 6:30 with snack bar donation. From last name beginning with A‐ M 12‐24 pack of Coke, Diet Coke, or 7‐up and from N‐Z Gatorade, Arizona, Nestle Tea or Starbucks.
- *Varsity arrives at 6:30 with donations: a gift card for raffle basket (please indicate the dollar amount)
- Minimum of 1 shift in the snack bar. F/S & JV work Varsity games and vice versa
- Fundraising raffle. Each player must sell 10 tickets @ $10 each. ($100 total)
- Clothing Drive. Each player is expected to collect at least 10 bags of items (see flyer) to ensure that this fundraiser is successful. You can collect more if you wish.
What is the money raised by Boosters used for?
- Coaches stipends
- Uniforms (Frosh full kits were purchased this year)
- Equipment (balls, nets, EZ ups, etc.)
- Tournament fees
- End of season banquet (facility rental, décor, player meals, senior gifts, and coaches awards given to players)
Now, how can you help? We need lots of volunteers! Here are open volunteer positions this season:
- End of Season Banquet Planning Team
- Clothing Drive Coordinator
- Snack Bar Volunteers
- Senior Night Coordinator
- Team Parents
- Coaches gifts Coordinator
Questions? Please contact the CHS Boys Soccer Boosters:
Kim Neal, President:
Michelle DeMott, Vice President:
Mark Ouellette, Treasurer:
Lauren Ingersoll, Secretary:
Christina Avalos, Spirit Wear Coordinator:
A special thank you to our sponsor, Claremont Dental Institute, for their $500 donation to support our raffle fundraiser.