- Home of Wolfpack Soccer - A Tradition of Excellence
- 2019 Summer Clinic Scheduled for Friday, August 2nd
Welcome to CHS Boys Soccer
2019 Summer Clinic
Friday, August 2nd from 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This clinic is open to 8th and 9th grade (Fall '19) boys interested in learning more about the prestigious and competitive Claremont High School Soccer program.
The clinic is designed for player evaluation and will give each player the opportunity to showcase their talents tot he CHS coaches.
Registration and consent form, found in the FORMS tab, must be completed by a parent or guardian before participation. Players must be dressed in practice gear, shin guards, cleats and bring their own ball. Water and light snacks are provided.
The next Soccer Booster Meeting is Scheduled for Tuesday, June 4th 6:30 pm at TBD
CHS Soccer Spirit Gear now Available!
Congratulations and a big welcome to our newest players and families, as well as returners! You all contribute to the tradition of excellence that is the CHS Boys Soccer Program. We look forward to another successful year of WolfPack Soccer!
Mandatory Player/Parent Meeting: Meet the Coaches Night- Monday, Nov. 26th
Where? El Roble Multi-purpose Room
*Frosh/Soph arrive at 6pm with snack bar donation: 24-36 chocolate or non-chocolate candy or 12-16 count protein bars.
*JV arrive at 6:30 with snack bar donation. From last name beginning with A-M 12-24 pack of Coke, Diet Coke, or 7-up and from N-Z Gatorade, Arizona, Nestle Tea or Starbucks.
*Varsity arrives at 6:30 with donations: a gift card for raffle basket (please indicate the dollar amount)
Who? For ALL new and returning players and their parents.
Why? Meet the coaches, learn about the program goals and needs, purchase gear, make a financial donation to “Support the Program”, volunteer and pick-up your uniform. Uniforms will be released after snack bar sign-up, transportation and uniform release forms are turned in.
CHS Boys Soccer
After making the team, each player will need the following:
· 2 practice shirts (black & maroon), black shorts, and black socks (Can be purchased at MTCN)
· Other gear will be available for purchase that night
· Baby/toddler or current active photo of your player for the end of season banquet video
· Signed uniform release form
Each family will help raise money to support the program (CUSD does not pay for the program)
· Suggested $250 per player donation
· Snack Bar donation (due at MTCN)
· Minimum of 1 shift in the snack bar. F/S & JV work Varsity and vice versa
· Fundraising raffle. Each player must sell 10 tickets @ $10 each. ($100 total)
· Participate in Snap-Raise Fundraiser
What is the money used for?
· Coaches stipend
· Uniforms (both Varsity and Frosh full kits were purchased this year)
· Equipment (balls, nets, EZ ups, etc.
· End of season banquet (décor, player meals, senior gifts, and coaches awards given to players
Now…how can you help? We need lots of volunteers! Here are open positions for the season.
· End of season banquet
· Snack Bar
· Senior Night Coordinator
· Team Parents
· Coaches gifts
· Videographer/photographer for Varsity