- Home of Wolfpack Soccer - A Tradition of Excellence
- Meet the Coaches Night is Scheduled for Tuesday, December 3rd @ El Roble Multi-purpose Room
- Newcomer Tryouts Begin Monday, October 28th at 3:15 pm @Cahuilla Park
- Returner Tryouts Begin Monday, November 11th at 6 am
- Next Booster Meeting Tuesday, November 19th at 7:15 pm @ 800 Quad Staff Lounge
Welcome to CHS Boys Soccer
Tryouts for Newcomers being Monday, October 28th @ Cahuilla Park 3:15 pm
First Cut: Sunday, November 10th @ 8 pm
Tryouts for Returners being Monday, November 11th @ 6 am and 3:15 pm
Final Cuts (Frosh): Sunday, November 17th @ 8 pm
Final Cuts (Varsity and JV): Sunday, November 24th @ 8 pm
Congratulations and a big welcome to our newest players and families, as well as returners! You all contribute to the tradition of excellence that is the CHS Boys Soccer Program. We look forward to another successful year of WolfPack Soccer!
Mandatory Player/Parent Meeting: Meet the Coaches Night- Tuesday, December 3ed
Where? El Roble Multi-purpose Room
*Frosh/Soph arrive at 6pm with snack bar donation: 24-36 chocolate or non-chocolate candy or 24-30 bag of chips.
*JV arrive at 6:30 with snack bar donation. From last name beginning with A-M 12-24 pack of Coke, Diet Coke, or 7-up and from N-Z Gatorade, Arizona, Nestle Tea or Starbucks.
*Varsity arrives at 6:30 with donations: a gift card for raffle basket (please indicate the dollar amount)
Who? For ALL new and returning players and their parents.
Why? Meet the coaches, learn about the program goals and needs, purchase gear, make a financial donation to “Support the Program”, volunteer and pick-up your uniform. Uniforms will be released after snack bar sign-up, transportation and uniform release forms are turned in.
CHS Boys Soccer
After making the team, each player will need the following:
· 2 practice shirts (black & maroon), black shorts, and black socks (Can be purchased at MTCN)
· Other gear will be available for purchase that night
· Baby/toddler or current active photo of your player for the end of season banquet video
· Signed uniform release form
Each family will help raise money to support the program (CUSD does not pay for the program)
· Suggested $250 per player donation
· Snack Bar donation (due at MTCN)
· Minimum of 1 shift in the snack bar. F/S & JV work Varsity and vice versa
· Fundraising raffle. Each player must sell 10 tickets @ $10 each. ($100 total)
· Participate in Snap-Raise Fundraiser
What is the money used for?
· Coaches stipend
· Uniforms (Frosh full kits were purchased this year)
· Equipment (balls, nets, EZ ups, etc.)
· End of season banquet (décor, player meals, senior gifts, and coaches awards given to players
Now…how can you help? We need lots of volunteers! Here are open positions for the season.
· End of season banquet
· Senior Night Coordinator
· Team Parents
· Coaches gifts
· Clothes drive Coordinator
CHS Soccer Spirit Gear now Available!
Next CHS Boys Soccer Booster Meeting
Tuesday, November 19th at 7:15 pm
800 Quad Staff Lounge