- Welcome to the Des Plaines Youth Baseball website
- Registration is still open for 2019 Baseball! Register before it's too late.
- Please Check Out the New 2019 Bat Rules
Registration for the 2019 spring season is now open.
You can register online at www.desplainesyouthbaseball.com. You may need to set up an account prior to registering which is completed on the website.
PLEASE NOTE: A $20 LATE FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL REGISTRATIONS STARTING MARCH 4, 2019 SO PLEASE REGISTER PRIOR TO THAT DATE.
Stars of Tomorrow (4-6) - $75.00
A (7-8) - $90.00
AA (9-10) - $100.00
AAA (11-12) - $110.00
Pony (13-14) - $135.00
Teams will be selected March 23.
Practices will begin after April 1 as weather permits.
The season will run from Opening Day on April 27 through our Movie and Awards night scheduled for June 22.
Please note our Pony Division is part of the North Suburban Youth Baseball Association which allows our teams to play other teams in the Northwest Suburbs. Last year was our first year in the NSYBA which had 51 teams in Pony and it was a great experience for our Pony teams. Games for Pony during the week will be Des Plaines/Park Ridge but weekend away games may require a little travel.
We are looking forward to an exciting season of baseball and want to Thank You for choosing Des Plaines Youth Baseball.
2019 Bat Rules
Please read below for the 2019 Bat Standards - following the transition year of 2018 when other bats were allowed. For the AA (9-10), AAA (11-12), and Pony (13-14) age groups in 2019, ALL bats will be required to be "USA Baseball" stamped bats. No other bats will be allowed. STARS (4-6) and A (7-8) will still be open to bats per below standards.
New Bat Standards for 2019:
Pony, AAA, AA -
- Wood or "USA Baseball" stamped bats only.
- "USA Baseball" stamp takes things like length, weight, drop into consideration so you only need to make sure bat has "USA Baseball" stamp.
- There is an old "USAA" stamp so please do not confuse this with the "USA BASEBALL" stamp.
A, STARS -
- Wood or bats that meet the following:
- Length Maximum = 33 inches,
- Diameter Maximum = 2 ¼ or 2 5/8 WITH USA BASEBALL STAMP,
- Drop = Unlimited (Drop = Length - Weight)
Please note: wood bats are acceptable at all levels.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the home of
Des Plaines Youth Baseball
|Days until Opening Day....|
Get important messages from Des Plaines Youth Baseball by Text & Email