News

Covid 19 Update: the expectation is that the town will keep all facilities closed until July 24th but there is always a chance it could be later depending on what the Province decides.

 

Assuming we are able to get back onto a diamond after that, we will be running a shortened season.

 

Stay tuned for updates & please stay safe!

 

 

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US NOW!

 

Signup for Alerts

Get important messages from GlenAbbey Slo Pitch by Text & Email