With the gathering restrictions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak the board has made an unprecedented decision to cancel the AGM for this season. We have decided to continue on so preparations for next season can begin and be carried out quickly and efficiently should the green light be given by Ringette Manitoba for the season to begin. Most of the existing board members have chosen to stay on for another year in order to keep the association going. Please check the website and your emails regularly for updates. If you have any questions or concerns, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay health and safe.
We hope to see you all in September!
Fundraising & Cash Calendar Winners
- Provide ringette families an opportunity to reduce their registration fees by selling cash calendars to family and friends.
- Purchase equipment required by all teams (rings, pylons, clipboards, first-aid kits, equipment bags…).
- Purchase replacement jerseys.
- Purchase shot clocks.
- Promote the sport so our players will always have a team to play on.
- Provide funding for coach and goalie training .
Cash Calendar Winners
Jan 1 - Bev Payette $25
Jan 2 - Anges Miller $25
Jan 3- Jennifer Wright $25
Jan 4- Dave Yates $100
Jan 6- Arleen Lannan $25
Jan 7- Glen Cote $25
Jan 8- Pat Rodruanski $25
Jan 9- Shad Okatch $25
Jan 10- Heather Rudolph $25
Jan 11- Crystal Smith $100
Jan 13 - Rainer Engel. $25
Jan 14- Crystal Bennett. $25
Jan 15- Cathy Bialas. $25
Jan 16- Joanne Surzyshyn. $25
Jan 17- Steven Greschyk $25
Jan 18- Britt Zahayke. $100
Jan 20 - Susie Hill $25
Jan 21- Fe Brooks $25
Jan 22- Carol Erickson $25
Jan 23- Katie Zulkoski $25
Jan 24– Jennifer Wright $25
Jan 25- Cindy Herron $200
Jan 27- Amanda Place $25
Jan 28- Pat Robson $25
Jan 29- Peggy Jackson $25
Jan 30- Holly Hill $25
Jan 31- grand prize winner Pearl Traverse $1000
thanks for your support!
BVRA 3 on 3
BVRA Annual Spring 3 on 3 tournament
April 5 – April 30, 2020
5 game guarantee. All games at St. Vital arena, Southdale, and Jonathan Toews Community Centre
- Divisions will include R4U, U10, U12, U14, **U16/19 if enough enrollment. U14 players and up- we will try to schedule around AA tryouts. R4U & U10 may be combined- will be dependent on enrollment. U16/19 this is great tournament to condition before High School Ringette Tournament.
- One friend request can be made (must be mutual). Every effort will be made to honour them, but they are not guaranteed.
- Online registration at BVRA website. From January until March 1, 2020.
- Cost is $120.00 per player. Goalies are free! (goalies-bypass the payment section) Individual sign up only. No teams. Each player will receive a Jersey to keep. Please make sure when register- you have correct size indicated. There is no spare jerseys. You will not be able to access all size choices from phone, please register on computer or tablet.
- Volunteer coaches for teams from all associations is greatly appreciated.
Great way for girls to meet others from different clubs!
For more information, please contact Tara Gilkes at email@example.com
Ringette on the River
Ringette on the River. Teams enter to get a chance to play against the “Virgin Radio Ladybugs” at 11am on Saturday 1st at the Forks by following the link on their website https://www.iheartradio.ca/virginradio/winnipeg/contests/play-the-ladybugs-1.9307411
Click on this link for the WRL protocol to cancel games due to extreme weather
Ice for Sale
The following ice times are available for sale at St. Andrews Community Club:
Sunday Jan 19 - 3 PM
Saturday Feb 1 - 10:30 AM
Sunday Feb 9 - 4:15 PM
Sunday Feb 23 - 1:45 PM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your ice time. Rate is $189 including GST.
The Interlake Ignite teams will be coached by the following individuals:
Thor Erickson, Head Coach
Shae Mulvihill, Assistant Coach
Jamie Fissel, Head Coach
Welcome to Interlake Ringette
The Interlake Ringette Association is the parent governing association for all Ringette in the Interlake. Our mandate is to ensure players, at every level, have a team to play on. Although the “A” program takes on our name, Interlake Ignite, we are involved in and provide oversight at all levels from the age groups of R4U to Open.
If you are new to the game, we suggest starting with our About Ringette section and attending one of the Come Try Ringette events located throughout the province during the year. Follow this link to find a Come Try Ringette location near you https://www.cometryringette.ca/event-type/manitoba/ . You can also contact any of our board members if you have any questions about the sport or how to register in your community.
Feel free to download our Guide to Ringette which includes rules, age levels and required equipment.
Stay updated with all our events and news by following us on Instagram @interlakeringetteassociation or on Facebook @interlakeringette
Ringette4U – An Introductory Program for 3 to 8 year olds
The Manitoba and Interlake Ringette Associations have introduced a new program for those 3 to 8 years of age, Ringette4U. R4U gives more ice time, more touches of the ring, certified instructor lead sessions while learning to skate and play Ringette at your own pace, and in the meantime, having tons of fun. For more information about the program contact our R4U Director, Shauna Leferink via her contact page and visit the R4U website at https://ringettemanitoba.ca/want-to-play/ringette-4-u/