Keystone Youth Football & Cheerleading
We would like all players, parents, guardians, etc. to text @KYFALL to 81010 to get all the latest KYF info including: fundraising information, practice/game cancellations, delays, news, etc.
- Cheerleading uniform sizing will be on Tues. June 30th and Thurs. July 2nd at Prims & Proper Antique Boutique in the circle from 6-9pm.
- Cheer Prices: Flag cheer (K - 2nd grade) $115, JV cheer (3rd & 4th grade) $115 and Varsity cheer (5th & 6th grade) $115
- There will be no cheer camp this year.
- Football equipment fittings/handouts will be on Tues. June 30th and Thurs. July 2nd at the KYF shed from 6-9pm.
- Football Prices: Flag Football (grades K-2nd) $75, Padded Flag Football (3rd & 4th grade) $115, JV Tackle Football (3rd & 4th grade) $115 and Varsity Tackle Football (5th &6th grade) $115
- Football camp will be decided ASAP.
Football conditioning will be decided ASAP. Practice will be from 6-8pm at Lagrange Community Park in the back by the KYF field house/shed.
The first week of Cheerleading practice will be decided ASAP but will be held at Lagrange Community Park in the back by the KYF field house/shed.
Football players (Flag, Padded Flag & Tackle) will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate, last report card & a picture. Tackle players will need to provide a physical form. It can be found on the High School website.
Coaches have been chosen, but please be patient. We are still placing kids on teams/squads- the coaches do not know which kids they have yet. Teams/Squads will be divided out the first week of practice.
Fundraising info will be handed out at equipment fittings. It is required for all players to participate. We will be selling the gift card calendars again this year. Each athlete is required to sell ten $5 calendars.
**If you have any questions, please- contact myself (KYF Treasurer) or another board member only. Feel free to share this post so other players, parents, guardians & new families can read the info provided.
Cheerleaders must provide a photograph.
Flag and Padded Flag players must provide: 1. a photograph 2. a copy of their
birth certificate 3. final report card
Tackle players must provide: 1. a photograph 2. a copy of their birth certificate
3. A copy of their report card showing the school name & grade 4. current physical forms.
Recent KYF All Text Alerts