Concession Stand Volunteer Information
Welcome to the 2018 Football Season! We appreciate your willingness to volunteer in the Concession Stand this year. Your committment to your player and this football team is commendable. Please take a few moments to review the expectations listed below.
Volunteers are expected to bring a positive attitude and willingness to work! A smile and great energy is always appreciated by your co-workers and the customers. While in the concession stand, volunteers can work in at least one (and maybe more) area.
- Cash Register/Money Till
- Preparing and Serving Nachos and Cheese
- Preparing and Serving Chicken Fingers and Fries
- Prepping Service areas for Pizza, Pretzels and Popcorn
- Preparing and Serving Walking Tacos
- Serving Customers at Front Window
- Cleaning and maintaining Inventory
- and other duties as identified
Volunteer hours will be distributed as follows (and per the by-laws):
- 15 points per hour worked
- Volunteers MUST sign in and out every shift in order to document and earn hours; If volunteers fail to sign and sign out, they will not earn points for the hours worked. Time sheets will be located near the cash register during each home game (Fridays and Saturdays). Volunteers must list which player they want the points to go to.
- If a volunteer wishes to donate an item to sell, like a dessert or haluski, the volunteer will earn 1 extra hour = 15 points.
- The concession stand will open at 4:00 pm on Friday nights and at 9:00 am on Saturdays to prepare the food.
- Volunteers may serve 1 hour, 2 hours, or work an entire game. For example, a volunteer may work from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, assisting with food preparation. Although small shifts (2 hours or less) are good, we need volunteers to help serve the food to our customers thhroughout the games. It is also critical that we have enough volunteers on big game days - like Homecoming and Senior Night.
If you have any questions, please contact Lou Georgiana 724-317-9841 or Mike Lundburg 724-415-8706
Here is to a great season! Thank you in advance!
Anyone interested in earning or needing points. Workers are needed in the concession for Friday nights game. Anyone willing to spend a quarter, a half or the whole game. This is a great way to earn points and have a good time.if interested please contact A lot of players still need points and this a way to get point and help raise money for the team.
Contact the Lou Georgiana or Mike Lundburg.
Thanks for your support.