- GENERAL SESSION MEETING Tuesday, September 11th!
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - SEE BELOW!
Welcome to the Home of
Lower Nazareth Baseball and Softball
All coaches or parents who would like to help on the field or in the dugout are required to get their clearances. All instructions for clearances are posted on our website under Pages/Volunteers.
I helped last year do I have to do anything else to volunteer this year?
YES! You will still need to complete the “Returning Volunteer” Little League form located at the link above.
I don’t really know baseball or softball but I’d still like to help, what else can I do?
There are a lot of things parents can volunteer to do. We have openings on the board for our Upper Girls softball program. We are also looking for a new Sponsorship lead to help us organize our past and new sponsors. For more information about what the needs of the organization are and how you can help fill those needs, please come to our next general meeting which is scheduled for March 5th.
THREE WAYS TO SPONSOR:
1) Team Uniform: your company/organization name on back of (1) team's uniform jersey
2) Field Billboard: your company/organization will have a billboard in one of our outfields for the life of the sign (approx. 5 years)
3) Home Run Club: your name/company/organization will have a recognition plaque mounted on our Home Run Club board hanging on our press box
Money received through our sponsorship program helps fund improvement projects on our ball fields.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK BELOW TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD A SPONSORSHIP FORM!
2017 MINORS - SECTION 6 CHAMPIONS!
2017 MINORS - DISTRICT 20 CHAMPS!