- Monday's Clinic- March 5- Cancelled Due to Weather- Make-Up Tuesday, March 6
- Individual and small group pitching lessons are available - contact Erik Lovdahl
- Check out our UPCOMING CAMPS & CLINICS page!
The Lovdahl Pitching Academy (LPA) program is committed to developing the complete ballplayer both on and off the field. The goal of LPA Baseball is to teach the fundamentals and mechanics of the game in a fun and positive manner.
Mental toughness is a huge component to our programs. Energy and passion for the great game of baseball is what we want to get out of our students.
To develop the complete pitcher, LPA Baseball provides instruction of:
- Proper mechanics
- Pinpoint control
- Pitching patterns
- Pick-offs and fielding
- Arm strengthening and conditioning
- Pitching strategy
- Fundamentals of essential pitches (i.e., change-ups)
- Mental approach and visualization
- Drills to suit your needs and to develop your skills
LPA Baseball offers training opportunities to aspiring pitchers in both group and private lesson environments.
LPA Baseball stresses solid mechanics, great pitch control, ability to change speeds and mental toughness. Players will be learning and practicing with the same drills and techniques that the pro’s themselves use. LPA Baseball has extensive knowledge with the strength and conditioning drills and programs utilized by the Minnesota Twins pitching staff and the entire Twins system.
To find out more about the Lovdahl Pitching Academy, or to set-up a group or private lesson, contact Erik Lovdahl by email at erik@LPAbaseball.com or telephone at (651) 353-3310.
Lovdahl Pitching Academy Partners