- Visit the Sponsors page and support our Team Sponsors
MBA Sports Registration Spring 2019
MBASports Registration for Spring 2019 Tee Ball, Baseball and Softball is now OPEN. Our beautiful new fields and facilities at Francesco A. Mascaro Memorial Park are ready for their first full season of play! F.A.M. Park is located across the street from Woodland Elementary School, and our new baseball/softball complex is unparalleled. One benefit of our new home is that we are able to maintain the lower registration prices from last year. We offer the following Spring Recreational Programs:
Co-Ed Tee Ball and Instructional Divisions (ages based on league age as of 1/1/2019) Practice & play at Woodland Elementary and F.A.M. Park:
· Co-Ed Tee Ball, ages 4-5 - $45
· Co-Ed Instructional, age 6 - $55
Baseball Divisions (ages based on league age as of 5/1/2019):
· Rookie Baseball, ages 7-8 - $75 (Practice & play at F.A.M. Park and Woodland Elementary)
· Minor Baseball, ages 9-10 - $95 (Practice & play at F.A.M. Park and Heebner Park)
· Major Baseball, ages 11-12 - $95 (Practice & play at F.A.M. Park and Eagleville Elementary)
· Stay tuned for possible big news coming soon for ages 13-15!
Girls Softball Divisions (ages based on league age as of 1/1/2019) Practice & play at Redtail Field and F.A.M. Park:
· Rookie Softball, ages 7-8 (also with some 6’s) - $75
· Minor Softball, ages 9-10 - $95
· Major Softball, ages 11-12 - $95
· Senior Softball, ages 13-16 - $95
Please access our on-line registration system at the website address http://methactonbaseball.siplay.com to register. On-line registration is strongly preferred. However, if you have any questions, or need to pay the registration fee by a method other than credit card, please contact Player Agent George Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-454-7864.
Practices will begin in late March, weather permitting. Games are scheduled to begin the first week of April. The recreational season will conclude around mid-June.
Please help spread the word, by sharing this information with your family, friends and neighbors.
Don't hesitate, register today!
MBA Coaches' Toolkit
Click on this to download MBA League Boundaries in pdf format .
MBA is always open to suggestions to change the way things are done. Please feel free to write them out and give them to any board member or email your ideas to MethactonBaseball@gmail.com.
Mailing Address/E-Mail/Website: Methacton Baseball Association - PO Box 203 – Eagleville, PA 19408 / MethactonBaseball@gmail.com/ www.methactonbaseball.com.