- 300 Country Club Rd, Middletown, CT
PLEASE REVIEW RULES BELOW...THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE REACH OUT TO THE BOARD.
WE ARE THE MODERATE RISK SECTION -- UNDER SPORTS / CLUBS.....READ ATTACHED
1. ENTERING , EXITING THROUGH DESIGNATED AREAS
2. USE ONLY YOUR BAT AND PUT AWAY – NO SHARING UNLESS WE SANITIZE AND THAT WILL MAKE THE HANDLE WAY TO SLIPPERY – SO USE ONLY YOUR BAT
3. LEAVE AFTER THE GAME THRU AREA MARKED FOR EXIT
4. NO WATER/BEERS IN PARKING LOT – ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PERSON TO SNAP YOUR PIC ALL HANGING OUT 2 FT APART , SEND TO PARK N REC OR MAYOR OFFICE AND YOUR TEAM IS HOPEFULLY GETTING JUST A WARNING – THEN OUT OF LEAGUE OR WHOLE LEAGUE DONE
5. ENTER THRU DESIGNATED AREA
6. NO HIGH FIVES, FIST BUMPS, HUDDLES ETC
7. WEAR MASK FROM PARKING LOT TO FIELD AND BACK TO CAR WHEN GAMES OVER
8. READ ATTACHED PAGES
9. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL STAY HOME, REPORT ANY EXPOSURE TO GREG
Middletown Men's Softball
About Middletown Men's Softball League: We are now a USA/ASA association slow pitch league. The league consisting of competitive and recreational teams has been a mainstay in the Middletown, CT area for over 30 years. We play our games behind Moody School on Country Club Road. The fields are 300 ft fenced with lights and have been recognized as some of the best grass/dirt fields in CT and are maintained to perfection by the Park n Rec Dept. We play mainly on week nights with make-ups played during the week if a field is open OR on weekends.
The Men's Summer League plays from late April to mid-August in Middletown, CT and is open to men ages 18 and over. We have multiple divisions for all competition levels, from highly competitive to recreational. We can offer doubleheaders one nite a week if enough teams request it OR single games 2 nites a week and playoffs to top 4 in each division.
***Game times are 7 innings starting at 615 (10 min grace period) 730 and 845pm on both fields ( lights off by 1020pm)
****All bats must have ASA logo .......we are grand fathering in previous NSA bats that pass testing. Almost all bats are allowed, but check before buying.
****We DO bat test and sticker each bat for insurance compliance and retest as needed to offer the safest league possible.
****USA/ASA Balls and scorebook are provided,
The Men's Fall League starts the end of August and goes through mid-October.
Contact us for more information - email@example.com OR Greg Post 203-427-5377
2020 IS GOING TO BE A BIG YEAR FOR MIDDLETOWN MEN'S SOFTBALL LEAGUE!!!!
WE ARE EXCITED TO BE JOINING USA/ASA SOFTBALL !!
WEATHER CHECK - CALL MIDDLETOWN PARKS AND REC WEATHER LINE
If rain OR chance of rain during day BEFORE 3pm for Middletown fields
Possible game cancellations due to weather
contact Middletown Parks & Recreation by calling 860-638-4529 after 3pm. If no update from Middletown Parks and Recreation, games are ON.
Please listen for the date of the message, as old dates and messages are left on until a new one is added.