Next Rep Meeting:
- January 28th starting at 7:00pm
Meetings are held at the Lehigh Valley Hospital in Conference room ECC5. The conference rooms are in the building to the right of the main entrance. All coaches/reps are to attend the entire meeting.
Directions to meeting:
- Go into the main entrance for LV Hospital from Cedar Crest Blvd
- Stay in the right lane and go around the complex to the main entrance (next to the highway)
- Park in the parking deck on the right
- The conference rooms are in the building immediately in front of that parking deck (entrance is towards the left side of the building)
- Once you go through the doors head to the right to find all the conference rooms
2020 Spring Baseball Season Details and Forms
Use the following forms when submitting rosters and blackout dates for teams and venue.
- Due April 3rd - Team/Coach Registration Form with Venue Blackout Dates
- Due April 15th - Roster Submission Form
Email these forms at the start of the season. Any roster updates go directly to Kelly (webmaster @ pylbaseball.org) as soon as possible.
2020 Spring Season Dates:
- Season opens April 18
- Season ends June 3rd
- All Star games June 7th
- Playoff weekends are June 13, 20 and 27th
Notice: There may be additional dates for playoff games during the week. Depending on the number of teams, there may be play-in games in order to make the tournament weekend.
UPDATE: Bat rules for the 2020 season:
For the 2019 Fall season both USA and USSA stamped bats are eligible to be used. Barrel Max size remains at 2 5/8 inches and the majors division will continue to use BBCore bats.
Team fees for the 2020 Spring season are as follows:
Biddy and Midget divisions - $155 per team
- Knee-Hi and Majors divisions - $185 per team
2019 Double-Elimination Tournament
Venue Information and Brackets -
Below are the hosting organizations for each age bracket. Click on the division name to view the brackets with field assignments and game start time.
Information for all PYL Coaches:
Just as a reminder, please report all final game scores and pitching within 24 hours of the completion of a game. The winning coach is responsible to post the score and innings pitched for both teams.Any changes and requests regarding rosters go directly to Kelly at the email address: webmaster (at) pylbaseball.org
Links for Coaches:
Click on the link below to review the pitching across the league. Coaches, it is recommended that you verify this report on a regular basis
2019 Season Rules:
Click on the link below to download an easy to print out chart of all the important rules for the 2018 fall season. The spreadsheet has been updated with a third sheet containing other import rules. (Updated 9/1/18)
Game Reschedule Request:
Through out the season there will be a need to reschedule games. Please use the form on the right hand side of the site to submit your game change request.
Game Reporting Instructions: