Venue Information and Brackets -
Below are the hosting organizations for each age bracket. Click on the division name to view the brackets with field assignments and game start time.
Knee-Hi American - Champions: Franklin Township
Knee-Hi National - Champions: PYC
Midget American - Champions: Lower Macungie
Midget National - Champions: Lower Macungie Titans
Biddy - Champions: Lower Macungie Renegades
Tournament Specific Rules:
TIME LIMIT - Each game will have a time limit of 1 hour and 45 minutes (even for weeknight games).
- At the end of the time limit, the current inning will be completed
- If the time limit is not reached an inning may begin... even at the 1 hour and 44 minute mark
- Mercy rules from the regular season apply
- Games tied after allotted innings AND under the time limit will play a full extra inning
- Games tied after the time limit are to use international tie-breaking rules
INTERNATIONAL TIE-BREAKING RULES - No outs, the last out from the previous inning is put on second base, the lineup resumes from that point. When either team is leading after the home team bats, the game is over.
HOME TEAM - The higher seed is the home team for each game except for the championship game (team from the winner bracket is home team for all championship games)
LAST INNING FOR NATIONAL GAMES - For national league games, an umpire does not call "last inning" based on the time remaining in a game. The only time the last inning with unlimited runs occurs is if the final inning of the game is started prior to the time limit expiring.
Tournament Game Results and Reporting Procedure:
Winning coach will call in all results immediately after completion to Kelly at 215-896-5107 with the following information:
- Division Reporting
- Visiting Team score and name
- Home team score and name
- Innings pitched for visiting team
- Innings Pitched for Home team
Updated brackets will be posted at the conclusion of each day of games. Any pitching questions are to be directed to Kelly as all pitching is being tracked.
Do not hesitate to call/text with any questions regarding pitching for your team or the rules in general. Please don't call/text unless you are trying to verify whether you have a pitcher eligible for your team. I will not answer questions for coaches trying to "plan" for their next game.
2020 Fall Baseball Season Details and Forms
Use the following forms when submitting rosters and blackout dates for teams and venue.
- Due Immediately - Team/Coach Registration Form with Venue Blackout Dates
- Due August 21st - Roster Submission Form
Email these forms at the start of the season. Any roster updates go directly to Kelly (webmaster @ pylbaseball.org) as soon as possible.
2020 Fall Season Dates:
- Season opens August 22nd
- Season ends September 27th
- Playoff weekends are October 3 and 4
Notice: There may be additional dates for playoff games during the week. Depending on the number of teams, there may be play-in games in order to make the tournament weekend.
2020 Fall Season Specific Rules:
- Game Time Limits - No inning shall start after 7:45 pm
- Completed Game - 3 1/2 innings constitutes a complete game
- Mercy Rule - If the visiting team is ahead at any point by the mercy rule, the home team always has last at bat of that particular inning.
- Top 5 teams within each division make the playoffs based on winning percentage
- Heart guard protection for catchers is required
NOTE: If you are cancelling a game due to weather, please text Kelly at 215-896-5107 AFTER notifying the opposing team and umpires.
Bat rules for the 2020 season:
For the 2020 Fall season both USA and USSSA stamped bats are eligible to be used. Barrel Max size remains at 2 5/8 inches and the majors division will continue to use BBCore bats.
Fall Eligibility Rules:
- Biddy - Cannot be 11 prior to May 1, 2021
- Midget - Cannot by 13 prior to May 1, 2021
- Knee-Hi - Cannot be 16 prior to May 1, 2021
- Majors - Cannot be 19 prior to May 1, 2021 (no HS restriction rule this season)
Team fees for the 2020 Spring season are as follows:
Biddy and Midget divisions - $140 per team
- Knee-Hi and Majors divisions - $170 per team
Information for all PYL Coaches:
Just as a reminder, please report all final game scores and pitching within 24 hours of the completion of a game. The winning coach is responsible to post the score and innings pitched for both teams.Any changes and requests regarding rosters go directly to Kelly at the email address: webmaster (at) pylbaseball.org
Links for Coaches:
Click on the link below to review the pitching across the league. Coaches, it is recommended that you verify this report on a regular basis
2020 Season Rules:
Click on the link below to download an easy to print out chart of all the important rules for the 2020 fall season. The spreadsheet has been updated with a third sheet containing other import rules. (Updated 9/2/20)
Download 2020 Rules Chart - Excel
Game Reschedule Request:
Through out the season there will be a need to reschedule games. Please use the form on the right hand side of the site to submit your game change request.
Game Reporting Instructions:
- Wednesday September 28, starting at 7:30pm - Emmaus Community Park Pavilions
Meetings are normally held at the Lehigh Valley Hospital in Conference room ECC5. The conference rooms are in the building to the right of the main entrance. All coaches/reps are to attend the entire meeting.
Directions to meeting:
- Go into the main entrance for LV Hospital from Cedar Crest Blvd
- Stay in the right lane and go around the complex to the main entrance (next to the highway)
- Park in the parking deck on the right
- The conference rooms are in the building immediately in front of that parking deck (entrance is towards the left side of the building)
- Once you go through the doors head to the right to find all the conference rooms