RBVLL Dine Out
PureSwing Hitting Clinic at Vista National
RBVLL Picture Day is scheduled for Saturday, March 16th in the lower Vista Optimist Club lot/RV area. Enter this area through the RBVLL bottom parking lot-handicap parking gate.
- Coaches- please remind players to bring a bat or glove to pose with.
- Parents- please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to turn in your forms and payment.
- All volunteers are required to have their badge photo taken.
- Click here for the picture schedule and order form.
If you are not able to attend, a make-up picture day will be scheduled at a later date to be determined. We will communicate the make-up date on the website and our Facebook page.
The Pancake Breakfast and Easter Egg Egg Scramble will take place on Saturday, April 20th at the Vista Optimist Club.
- The breakfast will take place from 7:30-10:30 a.m.
- The Egg Scramble will start at 10:00 a.m. sharp- bring a basket for collecting eggs.
- The tickets cost $8 and the top 3 ticket sellers will win a $50 gift card to Dicks Sporting Goods (a minimum of 6 tickets must be sold to be eligible for the prize).
- The Optimist Club gives back 100% of the ticket sales when sold in advance- the money for the sold tickets is due March 16th (Picture Day).
- We thank you for your support.
Jamba Juice Fundraiser Cards Available in the Snack Bar
The RBVLL Snack Bar Needs Your Help
Attention RBVLL Community:
Do you know anyone who would like to work in the RBVLL snack bar this season?
· Working in the snack bar is a fun way to stay close to the action and earn some extra cash!
· Applicants must be high school students to apply.
· Please sign up on the main page of the RBVLL website by clicking this HOME PLATE GRILL APPLICATION link.
****if you have worked in the snack bar in the past and would like to continue, please complete the sign up process again.
See you at the fields...and come hungry!
|2019 SPRING Manager/Coach Application|
|Home Plate Grill Team Application|
|RBVLL Umpire Application|
|RBVLL Sponsorship Application|
|MAKE A DONATION|
|Local Rules: Spring 2019|
|All Star Commitment Letter|
|RBVLL Board of Directors|
|Know your players "League Age"|
|Medical Release Form|
|Residency Requirements to Play in RBVLL|
Get important messages from Rancho Buena Vista Little League by Text & Email