Fall Ball Registration OPEN until Aug 25th at 2 PM
1. All Players (not just returning players) may be registered on-line. Parents/Guardians must attest that the player(s) they are registering reside OR attend a school within the boundaries of SHLL.
2. Fees are $100 for players league ages 7-16 (Baseball and Softball Divisions) and $60 for players ages 4-6 (Sandlot/T-Ball Division)
3. The registration system assigns players to a baseball/t-ball or softball program based upon their age. Everyone will be playing with players their own age unless the parent consults with the Player Agent or League President to seek a exemption to this rule.
4. There are NO PLAYER EVALUATIONS or tryouts in Fall. Players are grouped based upon their league age for 2019. This places them at the level where they will most likely be in Spring 2019 and keeps them all within the same age group.
5. Walk-in registration is available for those with detailed questions and those who wish to not pay electronically at the SHLL Field House on August 16, 18, and 25. Check our calendar on this web site for times.
6. We DO NOT yet have practice or game schedules developed as we do not know how many teams we will field in each program. As of now, practices are scheduled to begin on September 4th, games begin on September 17th and end on October 27th.
7. If you have additional questions, you may direct them to us at email@example.com.
Accepting Applications for Fall 2018 Managers for Baseball, Softball, and Sandlot Divisions
1. If you are interested in being considered, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify what program and age group interests you. As always, we do not know how many teams we will have this Fall so we cannot guarantee anyone a managerial spot.
2. There will be a Managers Meeting on Monday, August 27th from 6:30 to 7:30 at the SHLL Field House that you must attend to be considered. If your are not available on August 27th, you need to let us know when you apply for a managerial spot.
3. Drafts for the Baseball Division (2019 league ages 7-12) will be held the evening of August 30th. If your are not available on August 30th, you need to let us know when you apply for a managerial spot.
A player must live (primary residence) OR attend school within the boundaries of Safety Harbor Little League to be eligible to participate in our baseball, softball, or Sandlot (Tball) programs.
During the registration process you will be asked whether you are claiming eligibility for your player based upon residence or school location within our boundaries.
The map below illustrates the Safety Harbor Little League Boundaries.
If you are still uncertain of whether or not you are within our boundaries, the link below will take you to the League Finder app on the Little League web site. Type in your address and it will show where you can play Little League.
Safety Harbor Little League congratulates two of our umpires for Regional and World Series appointments
Congratulations to Andy Labus for his appointment to the 2018 Junior Baseball World Series in Taylor MI. Aug.12-19
Congratulations to Mike Boyd for his appointment to the Southeast Regional Junior Baseball Tournament in Ft. Myers Aug 2-7
2018 SHLL End of Season Baseball Tournaments
Congratulations Major Baseball Champion Indians
Congratulations AAA Baseball Champion Cubs
Congratulations AA Baseball Champion Indians
Congratulations to our Major Baseball
2018 District 12 Tournament Champions!
New Little League bat rule begins 1/1/2018
Please watch the video in the link below before purchasing a new bat
Safety Harbor Little League
God Bless America