- ******FALCONS PRESEASON CHEERLEADING IS GOING ON NOW******
- CONTACT CHEER DIRECTOR LINDA ATKINS @313-244-9027 FOR QUESTIONS AND LOCATION CONCERNING CHEERLEADING
- FALCONS EQUIPMENT BOWLING FUNDRAISER MARCH 17TH AT COUNTRY LANES IN FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
- $20 ADMIT ONE, INCLUDES 3 GAMES, SHOES, PIZZA, AND LOADS OF FUN.
- CONTACT COACH CORY MCDONALD FOR TICKETS @313-989-7819
Youth Football and Cheerleader Association
13U FINISH 3RD IN THE NATION AT AYF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
The 1980’s and 90’s witnessed the development of the Falcons as a “powerhouse” within the league emerging as “champions” year after year!
In 1994, the Falcons joined the Suburban Youth Football Conference. The Falcons have been the recipients of the Suburban Youth Football President’s Award for ten consecutive years and has won it more times than any other team.
In 2005 the Falcons will be joining the Southeast Michigan Pop Warner Football League. By representing a national organization the Falcons hope to broaden it’s influence as it will now compete against teams on a Regional and National level.
The Falcons have decide in 2012 to join the Southeast Michigan Youth Athletic League which is a member of the world largest youth football organization, the American Youth Football League (AYF).
The Falcons of 2015 will continue to be strong as an organization and our youth continue to demonstrate athletic and academic excellence in high schools and colleges across the state and country. Falcon’s football players and cheerleaders standards are high, goals remain focused, and education is equally emphasized. This combination as reflected by our high achievements creates a successful organization.
It is the mission of the Southfield-Lathrup Falcons Organization to introduce and encourage the game of football and cheerleading to area youths while teaching them life skills that include sportsmanship, character growth, principles of hard work and teamwork.
The Southfield-Lathrup Falcons Organization vision is to provide all of its youth players with an educational and athletic foundation that will enable them to be productive on the field as well as in their chosen careers. We motivate a desire for life-long learning and support our parents, coaching staff, volunteers, and the Board of Directors.
To increase participation in youth football and spirit cheerleading
To maximize safety and fun for all
To instill the life-long values of teamwork, dedication and academics
HAVE FUN AND LEARN
• No cutting
• No tryouts
• Mandatory play
• At younger levels, on-field coaching
PLAY IT SAFE
• Age and weight-matched players
• Strict mandatory equipment
• Certified Coaches
• Time-tested rules, enforced rule book
• Full-time executive board to assist in sound policy creation