Return to Play Decision
Last week the City of Sarnia informed us that municipal soccer fields would be closed until at least July 13th. While the recent decision by the City of Sarnia has left us with limited options, we at Sarnia FC want to let you know that we are diligently working to find a way to get our players back on the field safely.
We understand that many people have experienced financial hardship during this unprecedented time. While we look to develop and refine our return to safe play protocols we are working alongside Power Up to provide full refunds in a timely manner to those who have registered for the youth development and adult recreational leagues. We appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
As we look to the future and explore ways we can get our players back to the field, we wanted to send out a survey to get your feedback on what type of soccer programming you and/or your children would be interested in doing.
The survey should take approximately two minutes.
Sarnia FC President
COVID-19 Status Update
Hi everyone, as you know we are staying up to date with Ontario Soccer and using their direction to keep you informed. Please stay safe and know that everyone at Sarnia FC is thinking of you and your families and we will be ready to take to the pitch as soon as we are given the go ahead. Here is the latest message from Ontario Soccer.
Registration Status Update
Our club has and continues to take direction from our health experts, our government and Ontario Soccer. Our community continues to face extremely challenging times. We hope everyone is taking every precaution they can to stay safe.
Ontario Soccer has committed to assessing program cancellations on a month to month basis. At this time we do not know if or when we will be permitted to return to the field. However, we remain hopeful that there will be an outdoor soccer season in 2020. In the meantime, our club is doing everything we can to be ready if and when we get to return to the field. Watch for some exciting announcements regarding specific changes to our development league program in the coming weeks.
At this time we wanted to update everyone on our on-going registration and answer some questions.
* Registration remains open as we plan for a 2020 Soccer season.
* Any registration deadline will be communicated via website and social media as we receive direction from the officials listed above.
* Anyone who has registered already will receive a full refund in the event a season is not possible
* If a shortened or modified season occurs, registration fees will be adjusted.
As new information from government and health officials is provided and direction from Ontario Soccer is given we will provide updates to all of our Sarnia FC families.
If you have any questions please email Rich Chandler at email@example.com
We hope to see you soon! In the meantime, please stay safe, stay home and take care!
2020 Men's Rec Registration
Registration for the 2020 Season is now open!! Deadline to register will be May 1st, 2020. For more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarnia FC Men's Premier Team
The Sarnia FC Men's Premier team is looking to add talented local players who want to test their skill against some of the top amateur players in Southwestern Ontario. The Men's team, which plays between April and September competes in the Western Ontario Soccer League Premier Division Tryouts will begin in April (Tuesdays and Thursdays) at Norm Perry Park. Once the season starts the team trains once a week (Tuesday nights at Norm Perry) and plays once a week (Friday night home games).
If you are interested or have questions please contact Adam at email@example.com