- ALL COACHES---Be Sure To Take A Look At The Coaches Corner!!!
- Our Website Is Updated Weekly, Check Back Often For All The Latest News
- St. Sabina Rainout Hotline Number Is 314-995-1569
- COACHES-- Check the Coaches Corner for Upcoming Area Tournaments!
The St. Sabina Sports Association promotes organized athletics with the aim of teaching a Christian attitude, good sportsmanship, respect for the rules and authority and self-discipline among contestants as well as leaders. The executive committee meets monthly and general meetings take place quarterly. All St. Sabina Parish members and residents are invited. Contact the Chairman of Sports for more information on joining a sports activity or volunteering your time and talents.
Soccer, Volleyball and Golf signups
Please go to our SI Play site for registration
Concession Duty List
|Date / Time||Player Name||Team|
|May 5 / 10-2||Meriwether, Erin||Softball 3rd|
|May 5 / 10-2||Skouby, Hadley||Softball 3rd|
|May 12 / 10-2||Berchtold, Family||Baseball 2nd|
|May 12 / 10-2||Frame, Austin||Baseball 2nd|
|May 13 / 12-4||Fox, Addison||Softball 3rd|
|May 13 / 12-4||Gramlich, Ethan||Softball 3rd|
|May 19 / 10-2||Keim, Julie||Softball 3rd|
|May 19 / 10-2||Harton, Hunter||Baseball 2nd|
|May 20 / 12-4||Hamm, Kylie||Softball 3rd|
|May 20 / 12-4||Jackson, Aubrey||Baseball 2nd|
|June 2 / 10-2||Moore, Abigail||Softball 3rd|
|June 2 / 10-2||Ochoa, Issiah||Baseball 2nd|
|June 3 / 12-4||Plue, Evan||Baseball 2nd|
|June 3 / 12-4||Kinworthy, Mikey||Baseball 2nd|
|June 9 / 10-2||Parker, Addison||Softball 3rd|
|June 9 / 10-2||Schaper, Ava||Softball 3rd|
|June 10 / 12-4||Steiger, Donald||Baseball 2nd|
|June 10 / 12-4||Seddens, Tailyn||Softball 3rd|
|June 16 / 10-2||Wallace, Elijah||Baseball 2nd|
|June 16 / 10-2||Perrone, Michael||Baseball 2nd|
|June 17 / 12-4||Ziegler, Isabella||Softball 3rd|
|June 17 / 12-4||Sanders, Family|
|June 23 / 10-2||McFail, Riley||Softball 3rd|
|June 23 / 10-2||Roberts, Brenden||Baseball 2nd|
Coach of the Year Award
This year we would like to once again honor a coach who we feel exemplifies the values of the St. Sabina Sports Association. If you feel that your child's coach is deserving of this award, please take a moment to complete the nomination form and tell us why.
Fan Shop Now Open!
Our online Fan Shop is now open!!!
Order your St. Sabina Sports Association fan gear and accessories right from our website!
Important Information To Remember At St. Sabina Sports
1) There is an online version of the Code Of Ethics (required to be read, signed and submitted to Sister Joan Galli in order to coach). Go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu for more information.
2) To print out a Missouri Background Check form, go to "Download Forms" under the Main Menu. Sabina Sports will pay the fee. Please submit your form, along with a copy of your Social Security card to Sr. Joan Galli. Please mark envelope on the front with the words "Sports To Pay."
3) All sports correspondence sent to the rectory must have "SPORTS" clearly marked on the envelope. Money sent to the rectory without sports marked on the envelope will be added to the Sunday contributions. We appreciate your help in this matter.
4) Please use common sense when using the St. Sabina Athletic Fields. Do not play on wet or damaged areas and take the time to clean up after your practice.
5) There is a direct link to the CYC ID Card site in the Main Menu.
6) For more, check out Coaches Corner under the Main Menu.