- WARNING!!!! HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE WHEN EXPOSED TO COMPETITION
- RUNNERS!!! ON YOUR MARK
- RUNNERS!!! GET SET
- AND THE WINNERS ARE THE TEAM OHIO TRACK CLUB
First Day of Practice
First Day of Practice April 16, 2018
Whitehall High School 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Come prepared to practice, bring a water bottle, come with warm up on and practice gear underneath, jogging shoe an a open mind to learn.
Open House Sunday
Whitehall Library 3-5 pm Information on 2018 season and Team Ohio.
New Website Coming Soon
Team Ohio (founded in 1997) is a summer track club that offers a holistic training approach that impacts athletes throughout their career and life.
Celebrating 21 years of serving our youth in Central Ohio 1997-2018
Is Team Ohio Right for you?
- Do you want to gain that extra second on your 400?
- Do you want to gain a few more inches in your shot or discuss?
- Do you want to get out of the blocks faster?
- Do you wish you weren't so tired during that mile?
- Do you worry about getting out of shape during the summer?
- Do you like to work hard and see your results?
- Do you want to make new friends and be part of a great team?
- Do you want to break a school record?
- Do you want to participate in college track?
- Do you want to try something new?
Duane Gosa (program Director and Head Coach)
(614) 554-3875; Teamohiotrackclub@gmail.com