Tri County Tryout Dates
Tryouts for 2020 will be held at the East Coast Varsity Dome located at 10 Poseidon Court in Woodside. Players in the 11U and 13U will be assigned to either Group A or Group B at a later date. There will be 2 skills sessions for everyone and then the AAA coach will have a game situation session for prospective AAA players and then the AA and A team (if applicable) will have a game situation for prospective AA and A players. Depending on the number of players trying out there may be cuts after the second skills session has been completed. Please note some of the game sessions are scheduled for outside so dates on those may change due to weather and field conditions.
- 11U Group (A) Sunday, March 29th 3-5; Sunday, April 12th 4-6
- 11U Group (B) Sunday, April 12th 2-4; Saturday April 18th 6-8
- 13U Group (A) Sunday April 5th 7-9; Sunday, April 12th 2-4
- 13U Group (B) Sunday April 12th 4-6; Sunday, April 19th 7-9
- 15U – Sunday, April 12th 6-8; Saturday, April 18th 8-10
- 18U – Sunday April 5th 8-10; Sunday, April 12th 8-10
- 11U AAA Session - Saturday, April 25 (Outdoors)
- 13U AAA Session, Saturday, April 25 (Outdoors)
- 15U AAA Session - Sunday, April 19th 7-9 (2/3 dome)
- 18U Session – Sunday, April 19th 9-11 (2/3 dome)
- 11U AA/A Session – Saturday, May 2nd (Outdoors)
- 13U AA/A Session – Saturday, May 2nd (Outdoors)
- 15U AA/A Session - Saturday, May 2nd 6-9 (2-3 dome for 3 hours to work both teams out)
2020 Tri-County Coaching Lineup
*********IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR 2020 COACHES***********
Sackville, Bedford and LWF met concerning TC coaching for the 2020 season. It has been decided everyone interested in a head coach position must go through the interview process instead of coaches automatically getting a team back from the previous year.
We are hoping to have teams in AAA, AA and A divisions for the 2020 season.
Once the interview process is over only coaches for the AAA teams will be announced. After the first round of tryouts are completed then AA and A coaches will be announced depending on where the remaining players place during tryouts.
Anyone interested in a coaching position must attend tryouts to help evaluate players in their division. They also must attend tryouts for a different division to help with evaluations.
Anyone interested in a head coach position for 2020 please email me and let me know which division and level you are applying for.
High-Performance Baseball Training Camp
- The camp will begin on November 17 and run through to March.
- Each athlete will attend two camp sessions per week on Sunday and Monday evenings.
Age Groups: Based on the 2020 Baseball Season
- AA, AAA and Provincia Level Athletes
- Age 12-14: (PeeWee and First-Year Bantam) - 7 to 8 pm
- Age 15 and Up: (Second Year Bantam and Above) - 8 to 9 pm
- Maximum 10 athletes per session
- Training will take place at 20 Mount Hope Avenue at Falck Safety Systems.
- Jeff Reeves, Mike Reeves, Chris Thibideau and Phil Appa
- The goal of the camp is to develop athlete strength in combination with baseball skills.
- This is a three-phase program that includes strength and conditioning, power and flexibility, and a progressive throwing program to increase velocity.
- The camp will also include a hitting component that will strive to increase bat speed, power, work on launch angles and exit velocity.
- Each athlete will receive a personalized program in which they are required to follow in between camp sessions.
- The camp cost is $500 per athlete (Approx.. $17.50 per session)
- Payment plans can be established
- For more information and to register contact Jeff Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tri-County 2019 Success
Congratulations to the 11U AA Mosquito Rangers for winning the Atlantic Championships! The Rangers went 5-0 for the weekend and won the gold medal game by a score of 13-3. Awesome job guys!
Congratulations to the 11U AAA Mosquito Rangers for winning Provincial Gold! The Rangers took the championship game with an 8-1 win to secure the gold. Good luck in Atlantics!
Congratulations to the 11U Mosquito AA Rangers for winning Provincial Gold on August 25th in Halifax! The Rangers won all 5 games in their provincial tournament including beating Halifax in the semi-finals. They beat the league leading Stellarton Albions in a very close and exciting 3-1 game to bring home the championship.
Congratulations to the Tri-County 11U AAA team on winning the 40th annual Bob Donahue tournament in Riverview. TC went 4-1 in the tournament including a 6-4 extra inning win over Mid Isle in the championship game!
Congrats to Tri-County 11U AA Rangers for the silver medal in Summerside, PEI. They had a close 2-1 lose in the championship game vs. Stellarton.
Tri-County Rangers Representing Team NS
Congratulations to Aiden Webb and Maddex Marmulak from the Rangers AAA Peewee team for being a part of team NS at the 13U Canadian National Championships in Montreal last week.
2019 Tri-County Rangers Final Rosters
18U - Midget
18U AAA 18U AA
Michael Gray Aidan Beaulieu
Jack Jensen Nicholas Curtis
Noah Kuehner Ryan Dewolfe
Jack Lake Chris Fleming
Andrew Miller Ethan Fudge
Alex Oullette Rees Hines
Julian Ponee Liam Johnston
Peter Reid Kieren MacPherson
Joshua Sears Garrett O'Hearn
Brandon Snair Adam Soucy
Noah Wilson Blake Whebby
Brogan Walsh Carson Whitford
15U - Bantam
15U AAA 15U AA
Brayden Boutilier Cameron Brushett
Xander Brown Carter Hale
Jeremy Clarke Nick Hiltz
Connor Hill Xavier Kays
Zach Jenkins Keith Lynch
Matt Johnston Dylan MacLean
Jacob Smith Sam MacLennan
Jordan Smith Cameron Peters
Lucas Taylor Samuel Song
Ashton Trueman Colin Thomas
Molly White Rylan Walsh
Adam Woodman Rylan Young
13U - Peewee
13U AAA 13U AA
Derek Apa Kane Clark
Angus Berry Ethan Dort
Theo Conrad Jevon Gaudett
Ben Fraser Tucker Johnson
Jaxon Lee Nolan Kennedy
Ryder MacLean Rylan Leclaire
Maddex Marmulak Jonathan Roberts
Ryan Miller Jacob Snair
David Plotsky Grant Thomander
Caiden Rhodes Sebastian Villeneuve
Olivier Truax Parker White
Aidan Webb Gabe Woolaver
11U - Mosquito
11U AAA 11U AA
Myles Conrad Seth Carroll
Will Elliott Cael Copeland
Hayden Kelderman Jacob Darling
Zack Lenihan Rory Fox
Ian Lovett Lucas Hart
Nolan MacKinnon Connor Henry
Ryder MacQueen Jacob McPherson
Alex Plotsky Zack Morris
Tucker Potter Alex Munroe
Ryder Scallion Xavier Pineo
Alexander Slaunwhite Owen Pitcher
Joel Verge Jack Robichaud
2018 Tri-County Team Apparel
2018 Tri-County Rangers Final Rosters
11U - MOSQUITO
13U - PEEWEE
15U - BANTAM
Tri-County Rangers Cotton T's for Sale!
T's are on sale and are ONLY $15 each!!!
Supplies and sizes are limited so order today!
2018 PROVINCIALS - Registering and Hosting
Provincial Championship TEAM Registration
Team registration for the provincial championships has been available on our website now for a couple weeks. If you are planning to participate in this years Provincial Championships, please be sure to register before the deadline.
The deadline to register for Provincials is June 24th
CLICK HERE to register a team(s) for Provincials
Provincial Championship Hosting Applications
We are looking for teams interested in hosting our 2018 Provincial Championships. If this is something your team is interested in please fill out the application form HERE.
The deadline to apply to host provincials is June 24th
MANAGERS - Reporting Bluenose League Scores
Information on how to register and report scores for your BNS Bluenose League games click here
Tri-County Rangers Baseball - General Information
If you are interested in trying out for one of the Tri-County Rangers Rep teams, you must first register through one of our member associations: Sackville Minor Baseball, Bedford Minor Baseball, or LWF Minor Baseball. Please indicate on the registration form that you wish to attend tryouts.
Coaching Evaluation Survey
We want to hear what you have to say! Your input is valued and appreciated in our continued efforts to deliver the best baseball experience possible.
This survey is anonymous unless you would like to include your name in the comments section.
Please note that you must complete a separate survey for each coach that you wish to evaluate.
Thank you for your support!