- Show the world what Troop 56 has to offer, never let it be said that T56 is just an ordinary troop
- Be active, signup for activities, bring your scout spirit to meeting and trips (not just Sabattis).
- Support our scouts, encourage him to push past his (or your) boundaries and comfort zones
- Let the Scout explore what he can do. He will surprise everyone but himself
Troop 56 Visits Washington D.C
In front of the United States Capitol building
In front of the White House
In front of the Washington Monument
2019 - Sabattis Registration is Open!
It's time to register for Sabattis 2019 Adventure Camp!
Saturday July 6th to Saturday July 13th
New to Sabattis High Adventure Camp? Download this year's brochure here.
Expect big changes this year: new offsite activities such as whitewater rafting and balloon rides (download the offsite activities brochure here). Going on the float plane? You can earn the Aviation Merit Badge this year! Plus camp-wide dinner in the new dining hall on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Reserve your spot with Troop 56 now:
- Here's the form: Sabattis 2019 Online Registration. Register early and save money! This is a Troop 56-only registration link and includes bus transportation to/from camp as well as other amenities.
- Have you had your annual checkup with your doctor? BSA Health Forms A, B and C must be current within one year of the last day of camp. That means they must be signed & dated after July 13th 2018. These are required whether the participant is a youth or an adult. Youths must have a signed NY State Meningitis form. These forms can be retrieved below.
- Adults attending camp must have an up-to-date Youth Protection Certificate.
- To participate in the offsite activities, scouts must have a signed parental consent form which you can get here: Sabattis Consent Form
Please use the 2019 health forms, download here: BSA_Form_ABC
Deliver health forms by June 1st to: Scott Lavender, 1850 Long Hill Road, Millington
Contact Mr. Lavender with any questions - email: email@example.com cell: 917-488-9967