The Vipers Softball Organization is dedicated to providing high-caliber, competitive softball for girls looking to take their game to the next level. All of our USA Softball certified coaches are students of the game who are dedicated to improving not only their players’ skills but also their own coaching skills. As an organization we value and accommodate the all-around athlete and encourage girls to play multiple sports. Opportunities for improvement are abundant including the brand NEW ViSTA (Vipers Softball Training Academy) facility. This dedicated softball training facility features multiple hitting lanes and stations. This is the only program in the area with a pitching simulator that let's players face simulated live pitching and around 150 swings per session. It will also include pitching, hitting, and catching instruction. In addition, off-season practices at indoor turf facilities. Provides enough training for even the most enthusiastic players.
- The NEW ViSTA training facility features a simulator pitching machine so the players can face "virtual" live pitching all off-season. There is no substitute for actual hitting in softball and there is no better option to work on hitting than a pitching simulator (because you can't find a pitcher to throw that many pitches). Our players get between 150 and 200 swings off of live pitching each practice.
- Program approach to skill development.
- Top hitting instructor works with our teams.
- We utilize top-notch indoor and outdoor facilities throughout the year.
- Winter Training - Emphasis on physical training, hitting, position work and pitching in the off-season
- Tournaments and games
- Tournaments commensurate with each team's level
- Weeknight travel league
- We help those players who want to connect with college coaches to do so - from bringing in ex-college players to help with seminars to coaching tools to connect with college coaches on your behalf.
- Position clinics are included for all levels
- CONTINUING IN 2020 Pitching Instruction - The Vipers program recognizes the incremental expense that pitchers incur and pays for individual instruction up to ½ of the registration fee paid for 12U+ (max reimbursement up to $400 - 10U players still receive free group pitching instruction)
- We work with one of the top pitching instructors in the country
- Catchers clinics run throughout the year
Benefits vs Other Programs:
- Convenience – The convenience of a top softball program with the ability to stay relatively local for practices and many games.
- A “Softball Family” – Often these are players from the same or neighboring school districts. Players and families develop great bonds and relationships that last for many years.
- Cost – A lot of softball for the money: 40 to 55 games in total depending on the team, league games during the week, off-season skill development, additional "program clinics", and specific pitchers, catchers, hitting sessions. A premium program for only $995/year (12u and older).
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE MORE SOFTBALL DEVELOPMENT THAN ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION
2020 16U Gold - Champions Fastpitch Finale Runners Up
16U Gold kicks off their season by making a run at the Championship!!
2019 14U Black - Plank Road Tournament Champs!!
14U Black finishes their season in style taking the title in Syracuse.
2019 12U Black - Homerun Softball Orange Classic Champions!
BOOM - 12U Black runs the table to win the tournament!
2019 10U Black - Carrier Classic Runner's Up
10U Black brings home the medals from Carrier Park Field of Dreams
2019 14U Black - Webster Xtreme Tournament Runner's Up
14U Black rattles off 4 straight wins before dropping the championship game and finishing 2nd out of 17 teams.
2019 12U Black takes 2nd Place overall at Auburn Extreme Tournament
2019 14U Black - Keystone Select Pink Out - Silver Champions!
14U Black goes undefeated in double elimination bracket play to bring the trophy home from central PA.
2019 14U Robinson - Battle of Fort Niagara - 2nd Place Silver Bracket
14U Robinson fights their way into the Championship game of the Silver Bracket and finishes in 2nd place, battling tough competition all weekend.
2018 - Vipers 16U-Select Win the CNS/Plank Rd Tournament
Vipers-Select again defends the #1 seed beating a good RBI Lightning Fastpitch team 10-0 to win the tournament.
2018 - Vipers 16U Wins the Finger Lakes Classic
Vipers 16U goes 6-0 for the tournament and beats the Lady Lions in the championship.
2018 - Vipers 16U-Select are Champions of the Xtreme Tournament
Vipers-Select defends the #1 seed and beats a good Eyota team to win the tournament.
2018 - 10U Black are Champions and 10U Pink Runners up at Vipers Nest
Great tournament for 10U as the Vipers come in 1st and 2nd in the rain-shortened tournament.
2018 - 12U Pink Runners Up at the Winter Classic at Pinnacle
Great tournament for 12U Pink as they are runners up against some tough competition.
2018 - 16U Select Wins the January Jam Tournament at Pinnacle
Fun way to start the season going 4 and 0, scoring 28 runs and only giving up 2.
2017 - 10U Black Wins the Victor League End-of-Year Tournament
Vipers 10U Black closed out the season with a convincing 5-0 win against a strong Webster Xtreme team.
2017 - 16U Select Wins the CNS Plank Rd Tournament in Cicero, NY
16U Select went 6-0 for the tournament and beat a strong Freeze Softball team 14-4 to win the championship.
2017 - 12U Pink Wins the Victor League Tournament
12U Pink beat the CNY Bombers 9-7 in the championship game to win the tournament.
2017 - 16U Select is Runner-up at the Victor Summer Classic
16U Select went 5-1 for the tournament and lost a great championship in the bottom of the 7th inning.
2017 - 16U Select is Runner-up at Class A USA Softball NYS Championship Tournament at BAGSAI
16U Select, seeded #3 out of pool play, lost in the championship game to a strong Colonie Stampede team
2017 - 10U Black Runners-up at Jr Xtreme Tournament
10U Black went 3-1 with their only loss to a eventual champions Clarence in the rain shortened tournament
2017 - 10U Black Wins the Rome Spirit Spring Fling
10U Black went 5-0 to win the tournament, beating a solid Latham Team in the final 8-0
2017 - Vipers-Black 12U Finishes as Runners Up at Midlakes Invitational
12U Black lost in the final to a strong Rebels team
2017 - 14U Select Wins the Waterloo Opening Day Tournament
14U Select wins against a tough Waterloo field
2017 - 12U Black Receives USA Softball regional bid and is declared runner up in the Waterloo Opening Day Tournament
12U Black went 3-0 in pool play - declared runner up of the rain-shortened event based on tie-breaker
2016 - 10U Black are the Jr Xtreme Tournament Champions
10U Black beat a very good Webster Xtreme team 8-2 to win the tournament
2016 - 14U Black are the Xtreme Tournament Champions
14U Black went 6-0 for the tournament and beat a very strong Erie Frost team 9-4 to win the tournament
2016 - 14U Black are the Victor Summer Classic Champions
14U Black went 6-0 for the tournament and beat a good Rochester Thunder team 5-1 to win the tournament
2016 - Vipers-Black 14U Finishes as Runners Up at Lady Luck in Niagara Falls
14U Black lost 14-11 in a wild championship game to a strong NY Inferno team
2015 - Vipers-Black 14U Wins the Gold Division of the Webster League
14U Black beat a good Webster Xtreme-Fusilli team 4-1 to win the championship
2015 - Vipers-Pink 14U Runners Up at the Finger Lakes Classic
Vipers-Pink goes 4-1 making it to the championship game.
2015 - Vipers-Black 14U Earns ASA Qualifier Bid by Going 3-0 in Waterloo Opening Day Tournament
Despite the rain-shortened tournament, the Vipers-Black 14U team beat 3 very good teams, earning an ASA bid.
2014 - Vipers-Grooms are the 2014 Webster League 12U Champs
A strong run through the playoffs capped off by a 5-3 win over Revenge in the championship!