- Welcome to Western Hills Little League - Play Ball!
- Rainout Hotline: 1-866-251-8542 (updated by 4PM weekdays)
- Mailing Address: PO Box 163132 Austin, TX 78716
All Fields OPEN
Updated by 4PM on weekdays.
Last Updated 5/7/2018 at 11AM
Minors and Majors Tryouts
Tryouts will proceed as scheduled today, Thursday, 9/6/18 from 5:00-7:00PM at Bishop Field.
We will shut down if there is rain or lightning.
Western Hills Fall Ball
1 Practice and 1 Game per Week
Games on Weekdays Only
Practices May be on Weekday or Weekend, depending on the coach's preference
Contact Commissioners with any questions.
Fall Season holds tryouts for Minors and Majors Divisions Only.
Tryouts are September 5th and 6th from 5:30-7:30 at Bishop Field.
Registration is Closed.
Congratulations to the Western Hills 9-11YO All Stars!
Coach Spencer's 11YO All Star Team has advanced to the Sectional Tournament in Burton Texas.
Due to rainouts, their first game is July 5th at 5PM vs College Station.
The bracket can be found here.
Congratulations to our City Tournament Champions
8YO's: Coach Praytor
2018 Spring Sponsors and Miscellaneous Payments
Coaches and Other Volunteers
IMPORTANT - Little League Bat Changes
With Fall Ball getting ready to start up, you may be considering purchasing a new bat. If this is the case, it would be best to wait for a little bit longer. Little League Baseball along with some other baseball organizations are adopting the USA baseball bat standard. Starting on January 1, 2018, all bats used in Little League Baseball will need to meet the new standards and have the USA Baseball label. Only new bats, that are supposed to start hitting stores this fall, will meet this new requirement. Unfortunately, Little League-approved baseball bats that are approved for use for the 2017 season will no longer be acceptable for use in any Little League game or activity starting on January 1, 2018.
The link below has a video and additional information regarding the new standards and also explains how Tee Ball bats can still be used in Tee Ball divisions, as long as they are labeled Tee Ball and you add the required USA Baseball Sticker.
Joseph Field Restroom Code
Punch Code Locks have been installed on the Joseph Field restroom doors.
Restroom Lock Code: 413
- If lightning is seen, thunder is heard, or the Little League Weather Bug App (Spark) reveals lightning is within 10 miles, game is cancelled. Vacate the Premises.
- There are no suspensions or delays for TBall, CP, and MP7.
- Coaches and parents are responsible for monitoring weather conditions.
- If lightning is seen, thunder is heard, or the Little League Weather Bug App (Spark) reveals lightning is within 10 miles, game is suspended/delayed for 30 minutes. Teams must vacate field and remain in vehicles.
- If game resumes and lightning is seen, thunder is heard, or the Little League Weather Bug App (Spark) reveals lightning is within 10 miles a second time, game is cancelled. Vacate the Premises.
- No game will resume after a 1 hour delay has expired. The max total delay for any single game is 1 hour.
- Umpires and coaches are responsible for monitoring weather conditions.
- Games may be delayed but we will make every effort to start games as close to their original starting time as possible.
Western Hills Lightning Policy
"If lightning is seen OR thunder is heard, all teams must evacuate to a safe location. All activities will be immediately suspended for a minimum of 30 minutes. Play may resume if lightning has not been seen and thunder has not been heard for 30 minutes. Remember, If you hear it, clear it!"