Aston Valley Baseball League Important Dates for 2018
Registration dates and deadlines:
- In person registration at Aston Municipal Building 1/20/2018 from 9-3
- In person registration at Aston Municipal Building 1/27/2018 from 9-3
- In person registration at Aston Community Center 1/31/18 from 6-8 PM
- Late in person registration at Aston Community Center 2/7/18 from 6-8PM
- 02/24/18 - Player Evaluations at Chaos Training Facility times to be announced
- 02/25/18 - Player draft
- 03/24/18 - Field maintenance day
- 04/07/18 - Opening Day
- 04/14/18 - Picture Day
- 06/17/18 - Fall Ball registration opens
2018 Baseball Registrations are now open online
Baseball Registrations for Aston Valley Baseball League began online on Friday, November 24. There will be a $10 Black Friday weekend early-bird discount for anyone registered by Friday, December 1.
Interested in lessons for your child?
Beginning on August 1st, Aston Valley's Player Agent and Coach Jim Buggy will be offering individual pitching and hitting lessons at MapleZone Sports Institute in Boothwyn. You can schedule lessons online by visiting http://maplezonesportsinstitute.com/ or by calling MSI directly at 610-358-5500. All ages are welcome.
AVBL General Membership Meetings
AVBL General Membership meetings are held every third Monday of the month at 8:30PM. The meetings are held at the American Legion Post 926 at 3220 Concord Rd in Aston. We welcome you to come out to the meetings and see what is happening in the league, ask questions, voice concerns, get to know other league members, etc. Come on out and get involved! We would love to see you there!!!!!
Lots of questions around where our Aston Valley Baseball Leagues boundaries are. While it is not simple, we are much larger than just Aston! We are Aston Township and the PennDelco Schools within Aston. For our Cal Ripken (ages 4-12) division, we also have part of zip code 19063. We will post a map shortly but in the meantime here is a description of where our 19063 boundaries exist. If you have specific questions, email our player agent at playeragent@AVBL.org