2018 Day Camp Parent Orientation
The Day Camp parent orientation will take place at 10:00 am on Saturday, June 16th and start at the CP Pool main entrance. The orientation is not mandatory but will walk everyone through a typical day at Day Camp. The tour will be run by PRD Program Supervisor John Groeger along with Day Camp Director Steve DiGregorio. There is no need to RSVP, just show up at the front of CP Pool and the tour will start at 10:00 am!
2018 Day Camp Dates & Information
- Open to children in grades 1 - 6 (September 2018)
- Monday - Friday camp, 9 am - 3 pm. (pre-camp care & after-camp care available)
- Session 1: June 25 - July 13 (No Camp on 7/4/18)
- Session 2: July 16 - August 10
-Session One: $233 (3 weeks)
-Session Two: $310.
-Register and pay in full for BOTH sessions at the same time for $493.
-The additional discount for registering for both sessions will only be applied if you register AND pay in full at the same time (same transaction).
- Pre-camp care (7:45 – 9:00 a.m.) is Session One:$59 Session Two:$78.
- After-Camp care (3:00 – 5:30 p.m.) is Session One: $78 Session Two: $103.
- Day campers can sign up for swimming OR diving lessons as part of their camp experience.
- Swim lessons are $51 for session one and $68 for session two. Dive lessons are $51 for session one, and $60 for session two. Swim/Dive lessons take place on Tuesday & Thursday mornings, between 10 am & 12 noon. Campers can choose Swim OR Dive lessons to learn, but not both!!
Financial assistance is available for Princeton Residents. For additional information, please contact the Princeton Rec. Dept. at 609-921-9480 or John Groeger: email@example.com
2018 Day Camp Lunch Option
Princeton Recreation Department in conjunction with R & K’s Poolside Grill (CP Pool’s concessionaire) will be offering a healthy lunch option for all Princeton Summer Day Campers!
Lunch provided to your child daily for $23/week (5 day/week, weeks 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7), $19/week (4 day week - week 2)
Most food allergies can be accommodated
All orders must be received 4pm on the Friday prior to the week you are purchasing either in the Recreation Department Office - click here for registration form or online at: Online Registration
Orders are for the entire week. You can not order individual days.
For an online menu, please click here