- Open to children in grades 1 - 6 (September 2017)
- Monday - Friday camp, 9 am - 3 pm. (pre-camp care & after-camp care available)
- Session 1: June 22 - July 14 (No Camp on 7/4/17)
- Session 2: July 17 - August 11
Click Here for 2017 Swim Lesson Info
Click Here for the 2017 Day Camp Information Guide
To register online click here on 2/20 or after
Early-Bird discount available until April 7th, 2017. Early-Bird fees: $280 for Session #1, $280 for Session #2. $510 if you register and pay in full for BOTH sessions at the same time! ($50 extra discount)
After April 7th, 2017:
- Register and pay in full for one session for $310.
- Register and pay in full for BOTH sessions at the same time for $570 ($50 extra discount).
-The additional discount for registering for both sessions will only be applied if you register AND pay in full at the same time (same transaction).
- Pre-camp care (7:45 – 9:00 a.m.) is $78 per Session. After-Camp care (3:00 – 5:30 p.m.) is $103 per Session.
- Day campers can sign up for swimming OR diving lessons as part of their camp experience.
- Swim lessons are $59 for session one, and $59 for session two. Dive lessons are $59 for session one, and $51 for session two. Swim/Dive lessons take place on Tuesday & Thursday mornings, between 10 am & 12 noon. Campers can choose Swim OR Dive lessons to learn, but not both!!
Financial assistance is available for Princeton Residents. For additional information, please contact the Princeton Rec. Dept. at 609-921-9480 or John Groeger: email@example.com