1. Any changes to the MAY schedule must be made at the Mandatory Coaches Meeting prior to the season. Individual exceptions will be accepted IE: Last minute conflicts due to High School playoffs.
2. Any changes to JUNE must be made by the Friday prior to Memorial Day weekend.
3. Any changes made to JULY must be made by the third Friday in June.
4. No additional requests for changes will be accepted after these dates.
5. All games scheduled as is or properly rescheduled, must be played. Any team not able to play as scheduled will receive a forfeit loss in the standings and opponent will receive a win.
NOTE: BIG will confirm all changes to schedule with both teams, home and away.
NOTE: The team requesting change is responsible for making all arrangements with the opposing team and BIG. BIG will notify umpire association.
If for any reason the requesting team is unable to make the appropriate arrangements with in a 5 day period,or within the time frames listed above, they must call BIG and we will assist in the process.
If the team requesting the change does not follow these above rules and does not notify BIG , that team will receive a loss in the standings and their opponent will receive a win.
RAIN OUTS – Home team must arrange with opposing team within 5 calendar days, an appropriate future date that the game will be re-played. This agreement must be reported to BIG within the same 5 calendar days. If the game is to be played in the week following the rained out game, BIG must be notified by the Friday of the week of the original date. BIG schedules umpires and staff every Friday for the upcoming week. BIG schedule runs from Monday thru Sunday. If this is not followed we are unable to add it to the upcoming weeks’ schedule.
A. If the Home team does not follow these above "Rain Out" rules and does not notify BIG within the 5 day period, the home team will receive a loss in the standings and their opponent will receive a win.
B. If for any reason the Home team is unable to make the appropriate arrangements within the 5 day period, they must call BIG and we will assist in the process. If BIG is not notified of a problem, refer to A.
If a team is unable to play a scheduled game for any reason other than weather related, they must notify the BIG League office 24 hours prior to game time or they will be assessed the cost of the umpires. In addition they will also receive a forfeit loss in the standings with the opponent receiving a win.