A reminder as it relates to our amended League Rules for the 2014-2015 Season. Keep in
mind these rules are on a 3 game trial basis & we will revisit them at that time.
3/4th Grade Division:
(1) If a team has less than ten (10) players, the opposing coach chooses and both agree the player or players who sit the second quarter.
(2)All other rules remain unchanged.
5/6th Grade Division:
(1) Seven (7) Minute Quarters
(2) EVERY girl must play a minimum of one (1) quarter running time as tracked by sheets at the scoring table. Minutes will be managed and reconciled by an independent league appointed individual located at the scoring table..The Scoring table is the "Official" copy.
(3)Imbalance of Rosters: Given greater than 2 players or more, both teams must sit their top two (2) players in the 2nd Quarter. Opposing coach chooses and both agree the top 2 players to sit.
(4) If it is learned & furthermore validated that a coach/team is not adhering to the playing minimum standard, that team will be penalized during their next game by having their top two (2) players sit TWO full quarters each. (Playoffs & Championship Game included) if not adhered to in Championship game that game will be forfeited.
7/8th Grade Division:
(1)Same as 5/6th Grade Division rule changes.
(2) 8 minute quarters remains the same
All other rules remain the same
Good Luck to All - Mike