Last Updated: April 19, 2015
Thanks to everyone who participated. The winning 50/50 number is 348121
If you hold this ticket, please contact any Board Member and thanks for playing!
2015 Spring Registration is now OPEN!!!
Online registration is now open for the NEBS 2015 Spring Season. Returning players can register online with a major credit card. NEBS online registration is quick, easy and secure -- register now and save.
New players can come to our in-person registration dates or contact Brett Bielinski at email@example.com for more information.
The 2015 Spring season begins April 13...Opening Day Parade April 18
Snack Bar Volunteers - Opening Day & Team Nights
Snack Bar Team Night Assignments Announced!
The snack bar is a vital source of revenue for the league which enables us to continue to provide our families with the best complex in NJ!
The following links by division contain the dates and times for your team's assigned snack bar duty. Each shift must be manned by four people and it is a requirement of the team manager and team parent to get the shifts filled. Each shift counts for four hours to your family workbond requirement.
To sign up for a shift, click on the link below which coincides to the division that your son or daughter plays in. This will take you to the volunteer spot website. Once at the site, scroll down to find the team that your child plays on and click on 'Sign Up' and input your information. After that, all you need to do is show up for your time slot!
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation,
Executive Board of North Edison Baseball and Softball
Sat April 18th – 6 slots – 9:00-1:00 - https://www.volunteersignup.org/MBWWH
Sat April 18th – 6 slots – 1:00-5:00 - https://www.volunteersignup.org/QD4PK
Sat April 18th – 6 slots – 5:00-Close - https://www.volunteersignup.org/43QBC
Seniors Baseball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/7RHEY
Seniors Softball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/XP3FQ
Majors Baseball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/8L8YC
Majors Softball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/FEF7W
Minors Baseball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/J3LHC
Minors Softball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/JHLWT
Rookie Softball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/CLKQP
Rookie 7 Baseball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/DKDTT
Rookie 8 Baseball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/34M98
Farm Baseball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/ABH3M
TBall Baseball Team Snack Bar Duty: https://www.volunteersignup.org/9BLYK
Spring Schedule Update
STAY TUNED TO THE HOME PAGE FOR UPDATES ON THE SPRING 2015 SCHEDULE
* Update #10, 4/8/15, 1:30PM - All Rec, Travel and Middle School Schedules have been uploaded! Over the next 64 days, we have 579 players, playing on 68 teams, in 13 divisions, in 478 games! For complete schedule details for each division, follow the links below:
* Update #9, 4/7/15 2:30PM - TBall & Farm have been uploaded. Coordinators and Managers, please double check!
* Update #8, 4/7/15 12:45PM - Softball Minors 10U has been uploaded. Coordinators and Managers, please be sure to review the schedules carefully. As with the other Softball schedules, the interleague play requires a lot of manual data entry. Also, if anyone wants to give me actual team names to upload, I'm happy to do that.
* Update #7, 4/6/15 10PM - Moved the BB Majors 4/13 game Storm @ Thunder to 4/14 on Field 4 in order to make space for the Coaches Clinic, which will be Monday Nite, 7PM on Field 5. Also, I just realized I've uploaded the schedules without Game #s, which makes changes, and rain outs a lot easier. I will be re-uploading over the next few hours to correct for that so if you see the scheduled are gone for a bit, don't stress, they will be back up.
* Update #6, 4/6/15 2:45PM - Softball Rookies 8U, Majors 12U & Seniors 14U have been uploaded. Coordinators and Managers in those divisions, please review the uploaded schedules carefully! The interleague games creates a lot of potential issues. Thanks!
*Update #5, 4/6/15 1:30PM - USABL Schedules for the 10 Baseball Travel Teams have been posted in their appropriate divisions. If you are a Baseball Division Coordinator Rookie 8 - Senior, or a Travel Manager and didn't get my email, please let me know!
* Update #4, 4/2/15 11AM - Draft schedules for SB Rookie, TBall, Farm, Rookie 7 & 8 baseball have all been prepared. We should have those published to the website in the next day or so after they are approved.
* Update #3, 3/27/15 1:30PM - The 2015 Minors & Majors Division Rosters have been uploaded. This allows us to perform online tracking of Innings Pitched, # of Pitches Thrown, and Innings Caught for each player.
* Update #2, 3/27/15 12:30PM - The 2015 Baseball Minors, Majors & Seniors Schedules have been uploaded. Please let me know if anyone sees any issues. Also, if you haven't used it in past seasons, be sure to check out the Subscribe (iCal) feature on the Schedule page. It automatically uploads the complete schedule (and will send updates for any future changes) to your iPhone (you can turn this on for an entire division, or for an individual team).
* Update #1, 3/24/15 1PM - As of now, all of the 2014 Schedules, Results and Statistics are still on the Website to facilitate the 2015 draft and schedule process. HOWEVER, they will be removed in the next day or say so that we can load the 2015 Spring Schedules. If you need any information that would have previously been on the site after it's been taken down, please contact Joe Cervelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH EDISON SOFTBALL Presents Our 21st Annual Giuliana Velona Firecracker Tournament
Held at the North Edison Baseball/Softball Complex for Recreation Based Travel Teams.
Sign up and Pay using this FORM
Full Service Concession Stand
Board Meeting Attendance Requirements
Please be advised that all managers of North Edison Baseball & Softball are required to attend a minimum of four (4) general board meetings. All coordinators will be required to attend a minimum of seven (7) general board meetings per year.
NEBS Complex Rules
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!