Last Updated: March 4, 2015
Follow us at...
Join Our EMail List
2015 Registration Dates:
* Credit/debit cards ($3 fee assessed).
* Please bring copy of Birth Certificate to registrations.
* Online Registrations will close on March 6th (except for Tball and Coach Pitch March 20th)
All kids playing in the Recreation 7U – 14U age divisions are REQUIRED to attend the player evaluations:
March 9th: Machine Pitch 7-8U age division ONLY / 5:30-8:30pm
March 10th: 9U – 14U age divisions / 5:30-8:30pm
Location: MWSU Indoor Football Facility
Evaluations will only take approximately 30-minutes per player
Players should bring their bat, helmet, and glove. They may wear plastic spikes (no metal spikes allowed)...we will have extra equipment there if your player does not have their own.
***Doors will not open until 5:30pm*** You do not need to be there at 5:30...just as long as you are there by 8pm you will get through...so please don't feel like you need to be there at 5:30 as it will cause a huge backup and wait time.
MLB - Pitch, Hit, and Run is the official skills competition for ages 7 - 14.
With an opportunity to move through 4 levels of competition (Local, Sectionals, Team Championship, and National Finals). Team Championship will be held at the Royals stadium and Nationals will be held during the week of the All-Star game.
When: Saturday, April 11th from 2-4pm
Where: Heritage Park Softball Complex (2202 Waterworks Rd, St Joseph, MO 64501).
Age Groups: 7yr old - 14 yr old / Boys & Girls are divided into separate groups.
* (Ages are determined as of July 17,2015) - must be 7yrs old on/before July 17, 2015 to participate
* Girls division use a softball and pitch under handed.
The players challenge will only take 20-30 minutes to complete
For more information, click http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/kids/mlb_pitch_hit_run.jsp
Monthly Board Meeting
March 2, 2015
Coaching & Background Checks - 2015
By registering as a Coach, this does not mean you will be guaranteed a team. PEB will screen all coaching applications / background checks and the Board of Directors & League Directors will select the coaches that best fit the position.
To be considered for a Coach position, you will need to complete the Coaches Application and our Online Background Check on the PEB website.
* Application & Background check must be submitted no later than Mar 2nd
* The background check will cost you $12 (non-refundable and the league will not reimburse you)
* Once you have completed the background check, the system will notify PEB by email of the results.
* Your Assistant Coaches/Dugout Coaches (or any Adult that will be on the field/dugout with the players)will be required to complete the background check as well at their expense.
Coaches will be notified around the 1st of March if they were selected
PEB has the right to remove any coach at any time for actions we may not see fit for the players/parents.
To access the Background online form, click the link below:
(Provided by our partner: Protect Youth Sports)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep up to date with PEB!
There are several ways to keep informed about Pony Express Baseball. Sign up for our Alerts System, which allows us to send e-mail and text alerts of upcoming events, important news, game cancellations, etc. We have a Facebook Fan Page where we share updates. We also have an E-mail list that we use to communicate to parents, players and coaches.
Sign up for all three!
Submit Games Scores
Coaches and score keepers can now submit games scores for the A League online using the form below. It is the responsibilty of the Home Team to report games scores.
You can also email games scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to Pony Express Baseball
For a complete calendar listing, click here!