Welcome to the home of the
Winslow Township Maullers
Teams & Rosters
Video Tip of the Week
Subscribe to our Newsletter
2016 Football Registration and Cheerleading Form
Participant’s Full Name:
Date of Birth:
My child played last year
Last year's Team/Squad:
Last year's position:
Emergency Contact (Name):
Emergency Contact (Phone):
MEDICAL CONSENT AND WAIVER
I, the parent/guardian for the above child give permission to participate in the 2015 Winslow Township Maullers Football and Cheerleading Organization sports season. I am totally aware of the risk involved in the sport of football and cheerleading and give my full and legal consent to participate. I also give my consent, that if an accident should occur, my child will be taken to a medical facility for treatment if necessary. I furthermore declare that I will not hold the Winslow Township Maullers Football and Cheerleading Organization coaching staff or it's volunteers liable for any injuries my child may sustain during any and all activities directly or indirectly related to football and/or cheerleading.
I agree with the above waiver
Family Physician's Name:
Family Physician's Phone Number:
Has your child ever passed out or been knocked out?:
Does your child take any type of medicine on regular basis?:
Has your child ever been diagnosed with a heart condition or heart murmur?:
Does your child wear glasses, contact lenses or braces?:
Does your child have any allergies or ashtma?:
Has your child ever had a problem with bleeding?:
Please use this space to explain any "yes" answers:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE AGREEING
1. I, the undersigned, wish to register the above named child with the Winslow Township Mauller's Football and Cheerleading Organization (herein called the club). Upon acceptance and approval of this registration, I authorize the Club to obtain proper medical attention in the event of injury while participating in a Club sponsored program.
2. Personal injury insurance is the responsibility of the player/cheerleader, parent or legal guardian.
3. In case of injury to the above mentioned minor, I hereby waive all claims against the organization, sponsors, supervisors, officers and coaches of the Club and also against the Club, their coaches and representatives.
4. Players/Cheerleaders may be dismissed at the discretion of the coaches for violations of mis-conduct and Club Rules. NO REFUNDS.
5. Parents or guardians are responsible for providing transportaion to and from Club activities and practices. Practices are not considered a "babysitting service". You are responsible for your child. Coaches set times and punctuality is appreciated.
6. A $100.00 registration fee will be withheld for a player/cheerleader who voluntarily quits. NO REFUNDS AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st.
7. Cheerleaders will be issued: skirt, shirt, pom-pom and (will receive a personalized warm-up suit to keep at end of season). Each cheerleader is responsible for purchasing the following equipment: socks, cheerleading sneakers, dance "bloomers" or "spankies", tights and long-sleeve shirts for cold weather-styles to be specified by coach. Cheerleaders participating on the Competition squads may be required to purchase additional items. See Additional form. (AN EQUIPMENT DEPOSIT MAYBE REQUIRED IN ADVANCED.)
8. Football players will be issued: helmet, shoulder pads, hip pads, thigh pads, practice jersey, and pratice and game pants and (personalized game jersey to keep at the end of season). Each player is responsible for purchasing the following equipment: athletic support cup, mouthpiece, girdles,sweat socks and rubber football cleats. See Additional form. (AN EQUIPMENT DEPOSIT MAYBE REQUIRED IN ADVANCED)
9. All parents MUST volunteer at least TWO hours or one game in the concession stand or on field duties (down markers, etc.). These are YOUR children. We need YOUR help. The concession stand will be open for practices Monday through Thursday. It will also be open during Home games but ONLY IF AT LEAST ONE PARENT FROM EACH TEAM volunteers. If we do not have help the stand will not open.
10. All Mauller's issued equipment with the exception of the football players game jersey's and cheerleaders warm-up suit must be returned within one week of the last game played.
By checking this box I agree with all information to the best of my knowledge is complete and accurate.
Winslow Township Maullers