- Maintains the operation of concession facilities
- Organizes the purchase of concession products
- Responsible for the management of the concession sales at league events
- Schedules volunteers to work the concession booth during league events
- Collects and reviews concession related offers including coupons, discounts and bulk-purchasing opportunities
- Organizes, tallies and keeps records of concession sales and purchases
Tee Ball/Rookies Commissioner, Minors Commissioner, Majors Commissioner, 50/70's and Juniors Commissioner -
- Help recruit head coaches
- · Coordinate practice times with facilities director
- · Address any issues that arise during the course of the season and remediate, including explaining local rules, etc.
- · Provide leadership to the league and ensure sportsmanship and the spirit/intent that the coaches adhere to is that all kids have a great experience
All volunteers must undergo a background check for the safety of our children. In order to volunteer in any capacity, you must fill out a volunteer form and provide a copy of your ID. Each volunteer will be issued a photo badge.
Volunteers are required to wear the badge when volunteering for Redrock. Thank you for your help in this matter.
SNACK BAR COMMITTEE
The snack bar is a very big fundraiser for Redrock Little League. The snack bar is run completely by volunteers. Help/support in the way of staffing, scheduling, and grocery shopping is always needed. Please contact email@example.com if you think you can help.
Each team is allowed two coaches in the dugout during the games, However, teams can have more coaches during practice. The coaches' responsibilities are to assist the managers at games and practices. If the manager is not available to attend a practice or game, one of the coaches shall assume the roles and responsibilities of the manager. Coaches are appointed by the manager and are approved by the Redrock Board of Directors.
Each team shall have at least one Team Mom (or Dad). The Team Mom is responsible for all "off-field" team activities. These include distributing uniforms and pictures, communicating practice and game schedules to parents, collecting opening day ticket monies, scheduling snacks, organizing the team party, etc.
The home team for each game is responsible for keeping the official scorebook. Each team should have a qualified scorekeeper to perform these duties. It is strongly recommended that each team has a scorekeeper each and every game.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Board members are volunteers like everyone else in Little League. The Board of Directors are elected each year at the Annual Membership meeting, held in September. If you are interested, please contant us to see if there is an open position or you can be nominated for next year's Board of Directors. There is always room for more volunteers on our committees, so please don't hesitate to call and see how you can help.