Skater fees will be $280 per player. Goalies will pay $200 for the FALL 2018 season
ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE CURRENT 2018-2019 USA Hockey Player registration!
Payment schedule is as follows:
- All players must pay $100 at your first game. If you fail to pay you cannot play.
- Final payment must be made prior to your last regular season game. You must be paid in full by this date in order to participate in the playoffs.
- You may pay more than the minimum or pay in full at anytime.
1st game: $100
2nd payment due by 10/1: $75 minimum
3rd payment due by 11/1: $75 minimum
Final payment due by 12/1: Remaining balance
Payment methods and process:
You may pay by cash, check, or credit card. You must follow the process below to make sure your payments are recorded.
- Credit card: You may use a credit card by seeing Wilty or other staff at the rink prior to your game. Get an extra receipt and turn it into your team captain so he can record your payment. Make sure you complete a small blue payment card in the pro shop with your name, payment amount, date, and team name.
- Cash: Give your payment directly to your team captain.
- Check: Make checks payable to "Regency Ice Rink". In the memo note RRHL and your team name. Give checks to your team captain.
- CAPTAINS: Place envelope with payments under Chuck Zimmerman's door please. Email him (firstname.lastname@example.org) with who paid, amount, and method of payment. Thank you.