REGISTRATION FOR WILDCATS 2017 SPRING FLAG FOOTBALL IS NOW OPEN!
Mandatory forms can be found by clicking HERE or on the Forms/Handouts link on the left.
Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome families from Princeton, Plainsboro, and West Windsor to join our program.
We accept players and cheerleaders entering K through 9th grade. The player's age on July 31st of the current year is the player's age for the coming season. Players and cheerleaders must be 5 years old by July 31st to register.
WWP Wildcats fields 6 Divisions of Teams: Flag, Mitey Mite, Junior Pee Wee, Pee Wee, Junior Midget and Midget. Divisions of play are determined by a strict age/weight scale to ensure a safe and balanced competition.
Our desire is for every child to have the opportunity to participate in our programs. Financial assistance is available; please contact email@example.com for eligibility information.
Our season consists of 8 regular football games - 4 home games at West Windsor Community Park and 4 away games. Games are usually played on Sunday, but can be on a Saturday evening. There is the possibility of additional playoff games and bowl games.
Parents are responsible for the transportation of their child to and from activities, practices and games. Directions for away games will be posted on the website.
Registration & Documentation
On-line registration for the fall season will open in late Spring and end on August 1, 2017.
Registration will not be completed until the following is submitted at the June paperwork collection day:
- All New players and cheerleaders must submit an ORIGINAL birth certificate with a raised seal and a photocopy of the birth certificate.
- For New and Returning Players and Cheerleaders: For JPW, PW, JM and M players, three copies of the final year's report card, including the front page with the child's name and grade level.
- All players are required to present a signed Pop Warner official medical form signed by a family physician. All forms must be dated 2014 and have the physician’s original signature and medical address stamp. Physical forms with a stamped signature will not be accepted.STANDARD POP WARNER medical form must be used (downloadable from our “Forms/Handouts” section). All forms must be originals, fax copies are not accepted.
- All players and cheerleaders must submit a signed Pop Warner Player Contract form.
- All players and cheerleaders must have a signed Pop Warner Registration Card.
Pop Warner football and cheer requires a serious commitment. Participants MUST attend practices. The football games and cheer events are very competitive and require a high degree of teamwork. Early season practice develops your child physically and mentally. We ask anyone considering participating this year to make every effort to be at ALL practices.
For more information regarding the cheerleading program, please read the Cheer Parent Handbook.
For more information regarding the football program, please read the Football Parent Handbook.